Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palarse shite support........

Vic's Stick

Nov 18, 2009
Probably around 1800 - 2000 Palace fans made the journey. Very few empty seats.

this is the equivalent of you lot bringing 2K to Scunthorpe...

So perhaps our support isn't that terrible after all :D

Absolute bollocks ! 900 Palace given as official way attendance and 300 of those siamese twins.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Absolute bollocks ! 900 Palace given as official way attendance and 300 of those siamese twins.

Where's the "official" attendance then?

900 was probably tickets sold not including tickets bought on the door.

Please get over yourselves over todays away following at Villa, I know a Milan fan who went in the Brighton end FFS.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I know a Milan fan who went in the Brighton end FFS.

Was he wearing this?

brighton-and-hove-albion-away-football-shirt-2000-2002-s_41_1.jpg

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Probably around 1800 - 2000 Palace fans made the journey. Very few empty seats.

this is the equivalent of you lot bringing 2K to Scunthorpe...

So perhaps our support isn't that terrible after all :D

Maybe trying to enjoy whats left of the nearly good times?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
This is really pathetic.

To Palace, Wolves must be one of the most tedious opponents as they've played them virtually every year for 10-15 seasons. It's the equivalent of us taking 1,000 to Gillingham or Orient. Not amazing but not terrible. Just pretty standard.

As someone else says, I would rather be one of 1,000 football supporters than 1,000 football supporters with 5,000 day trippers tagging along.

Rubbish as usual.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Wow, what an intelligent argument.

You've won me over. Yes, Palace really should be taking more than 1,000 fans to a cup game over 100 miles away against a team they've played countless times in recent years at a stadium virtually all of their travelling support will have visited before. Can't believe they didn't.

Silly little boy.

They are doing extraordinarily well in the league against financial problems that could finish them. Just the time for the Croydon massive to venture to the Midlands and cheer them on.

But they didn't, because as even Palace fans know, their away support is pathetic.

In any case, what would you know about Palace and Wolves games 15 years ago ? you were hardly out of nappies.

Last edited:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I don't need to know anything about Palace and Wolves games. I know they've been in the same division for AGES - and that's ALL that matters in this case.

We haven't played Villa for decades and hardly any of our fans have been to their ground (which just so happens to be one of the best in the country). As such, loads of people, most of whom won't go to another game all season, turn up. Palace play Wolves every year, Molineux is pretty dull and Wolves aren't exactly a great draw. So 1,000 go.

I don't see the issue here, other than a few spazzy albion fans trying to make out we've got better support than Palace - when the cold hard FACTS show we clearly haven't.

It's the FA cup, but I understand as a Manchester United supporter you probably don't understand and respect the tradition.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
:lol:
If you'd like to compare how much time and money I've spent as well as distance covered to support us this season compared with you then I'm VERY confident I'll come out on top. Not sure how a twat like you has the right to doubt me but oh well.

You argue like a schoolchild by the way. Get a grip.

:lol:

Oct 25, 2003
not sure what the argument is....

we take loads of fans to a "one off" game against one of the best teams in the country, who we haven't played in ages and probably won't play for ages at a great ground

and

palace don't take that many fans (although a fair few) to a ground that they play at in the league very often, against a shit premiership team who'll they'll probably play next year...in a shit hole

"therefore" our away support is MILES better than theirs

REALLY?!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
not sure what the argument is....

we take loads of fans to a "one off" game against one of the best teams in the country, who we haven't played in ages and probably won't play for ages at a great ground

and

palace don't take that many fans (although a fair few) to a ground that they play at in the league very often, against a shit premiership team who'll they'll probably play next year...in a shit hole

"therefore" our away support is MILES better than theirs

REALLY?!

The point is that their away support is generally quite shocking. Especially now for a team in their position.

Possibly due to the inflated prices that the orange one has been charging them for years.

Of course they get bigger home gates, but for some reason the Croydon residents don't like venturing out of Croydon.

Last edited:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
900 to Wolves is a bit crap.

More fans at a "day out" than an average home game is embarassing.

Bye.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here