Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palarse Shirts in Town.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
s.stubbs said:
Least i get a choice,your old man/brother/grandad/uncle just bends you over and gives you it.
Don't forget son.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Was cycling along in Brighton last winter sporting a fetching Albion ski hat when a car containing a middle aged couple old enough to know better and covered in Pompey stickers went by and the woman leant out and was giving it the "f/ing wanker" bit etc. only for them to drive off and immediately get caught at the next red light. I stopped alongside and politely gestured (ahem) for the woman (who was watching me approach in the wing mirror and wound up the window) to wind her window down for a chat, an offer she declined. From my point of view it was a stupid thing to have done....what I should have done was to have accidentally taken off their wing mirror with my handlebar as I squeezed past on the inside.
;)

Last edited:

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Cheeky Monkey said:
Was cycling along in Brighton last winter sporting a fetching Albion ski hat when a car containing a middle aged couple old enough to know better and covered in Pompey stickers went by and the woman leant out and was giving it the "f/ing wanker" bit etc. only for them to drive off and immediately get caught at the next red light. I stopped alongside and politely gestured (ahem) for the woman (who was watching me approach in the wing mirror and wound up the window) to wind her window down for a chat, an offer she declined. From my point of view it was a stupid thing to have done....what I should have done was to have accidentally taken off their wing mirror with my handlebar as I squeezed past on the inside.
;)
Then they'd of probably run you over. Yeah that would have been funny. :rolleyes:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
eagles #1 said:
Then they'd of probably run you over. Yeah that would have been funny. :rolleyes:

:nono:
1. Did you ever get the feeling I wasn't being serious?
2. Have you ever cycled through busy traffic? The cyclist is the daddy...that is unless the car is capable of sprouting wings and flying over the rest of the traffic to catch up.
3. Pillock.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I can't f***ing wait to give all you North Surrey c*nts a good hiding (again). I'd never really lay a finger on some twat wandering through town with his shirt on thinking he's the Don; let's face it, we know he's a wanker, he knows he's a wanker, it's just up to us to remind him of that fact.
No doubt some pikey will come on here with a few clever words, but you won't be seen on the day of the game....as usual.

I can use these as well look, :jester: :salute:

Sarf London, I don't think so; that's Millwall & Charlton son.

smudge said:
I can't f***ing wait to give all you North Surrey c*nts a good hiding (again). I'd never really lay a finger on some twat wandering through town with his shirt on thinking he's the Don; let's face it, we know he's a wanker, he knows he's a wanker, it's just up to us to remind him of that fact.
No doubt some pikey will come on here with a few clever words, but you won't be seen on the day of the game....as usual.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: fight fight

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
smudge said:

:D Hiding in Clapham again this year are we? Wanker

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here