Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palarse Shirts in Town.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
The fact that so many people are discussing such a pathetic subject when they could be doing such much more with their time is a sad reflection of todays society!:angry:

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
brighton_b0y said:
definatly got to say something. Cheeky fook wearing a palarse shirt in brighton. He's wearing it for a reaction and if no one responds, he'll blatanly think Brighton fans dont care and are a push over. Thats how id see it. Im pretty sure if i wore a brighton shirt in Croydump id get abuse. Why should we be so polite!

Oh yes you're so right, if no one responds he'll think Brighton fans don't care and are a push over and we can't have that now can we? F*cks sake, this as almost as bad as that juvenile Palace thugs junior site, the pubescent hooligan posse or whatever theu call themselves. Don't rise to this rivalry crap. People wear Man U shirts in Brighton, they wear Argentina shirts in London. Great, it's lovely to live in a mixed society where people are free to wear whatever they want wherever they want. I'd expect this kind of reaction from Palace supporters. you embarass me.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Croydonbloke said:
:drink: It annoys me when people victimise a true football fan. If you want to shout obscenities wait until 18-10-05.

Does this give exclusion to Manu, Chelsea and Arsenal fans who wear the shirts in places outside of the local catchment areas?

:dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here