Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
AJ's Love Monkey said:
You keep disappearing............are you hunting Kaney down??:lolol: :lolol:

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
I'm walking up North St & strutting towards me is some pikey with his shiny new turban on.

Anyone who knows me will tell you that this is a red rag to a bull. He's obviously doing it for a reaction, with me being a christian and all. Well he got one.

Would you say anything or am I a tad old for this behaviour?

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
I'd love it if i ever saw a Palarse shirt around S London, it just doesn't happen,even less in Croydump i imagine.

Eggmundo said:
I'm walking up North St & strutting towards me is some pikey with his shiny new turban on.

Anyone who knows me will tell you that this is a red rag to a bull. He's obviously doing it for a reaction, with me being a christian and all. Well he got one.

Would you say anything or am I a tad old for this behaviour?
I think you're a racist

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
bakesy said:
Your hero's is the 18 yard line.........trips over it every time.........:lolol:
We lost 2-1 in a friendly tonight....guess who scored our goal....and how it was scored...:lolol:

Good old AJ, always count on him from 12 yards.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
eagles #1 said:
We lost 2-1 in a friendly tonight....guess who scored our goal....and how it was scored...:lolol:

Good old AJ, always count on him from 12 yards.

Was that against Crawley?

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Strike said:
No but Palarse are playing Crawley on August 2nd, and I may wear my Albion top there. :jester: I will never forget when Crawley stuffed Palarse in a friendly a few years ago 5-1.
It's the reserves/youth team playing that day.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
eagles #1 said:
It's the reserves/youth team playing that day.

Actually Croydon bloke was right, friendlies don't mean anything. Sadly I can remember us losing to Walton and Hersham (are they still in business ?) at the Goldstone .... FOUR f***ing NIL ! In the FA Cup !

I have felt pain !

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
bhaexpress said:
Actually Croydon bloke was right, friendlies don't mean anything. Sadly I can remember us losing to Walton and Hersham (are they still in business ?) at the Goldstone .... FOUR f***ing NIL ! In the FA Cup !

I have felt pain !
:lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Truth be told and unpalleteable as it is, Palarse may be wannabe Cockneys, they may be living in one of the county's worst locations, they may pimp their sisters, the may even have a complete tosser for a chairman but let's all face a fact, thanks to a situation beyond our control, on paper THEY HAVE A BETTER TEAM.

Thing is though, many things look better on paper, wet shit for one.

:lolol: :lolol:

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
bhaexpress said:
THEY HAVE A BETTER TEAM.
And a better stadium (yes i know we dont own it!)...and a better financial state...and better fans...and a better history...and i think thats it.

:D

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
eagles #1 said:
And a better stadium (yes i know we dont own it!)...and a better financial state...and better fans...and a better history...and i think thats it.

:D

Excuse me !!! Better fans ? I wouldn't ever pimp my sister, even if I had one (she'd be so damn ugly I'd have to pay people but that's not the point) :lolol:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Perry Milkins said:
We wear all sorts of Albion wear and have nothing more than grins...so far. There are quite a few of us in Croydump (as you cleverly put it)

There is a distinction betwen a child and a grown up tho. I wouldn't advocate verbal abuse to a youngster!!
Well said Pezza. For goodness sake the lad is only wearing his shirt with pride. I live in an area that is mixed with Palace and Brighton and could let plenty of car tyres down and shout verbal abuse every day what`s wrong in supporting your team no matter where you are. Good to see Brightonfan_86 wanting to run a 5 year old down the street.

Last edited:

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Croydonbloke said:
Well said Pezza. For goodness sake the lad is only wearing his shirt with pride. I live in an area that is mixed with Palace and Brighton and could let plenty of car tyres down and shout verbal abuse every day what`s wrong in supporting your team no matter where you are. Good to see Brightonfan_86 wanting to run a 5 year old down the street.

Agree with u there CB

Last edited:

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
bhaexpress said:
Excuse me !!! Better fans ? I wouldn't ever pimp my sister, even if I had one (she'd be so damn ugly I'd have to pay people but that's not the point) :lolol:
Thats alrite then, because i'd never take the bloke sitting next to me for a quick blowjob in the toilets at half time..:p ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here