Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palarse - going "groupon" again on Saturday!

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
That whole ONE point puts us above you in the table and that counts as per last season. Our opening game at Hull drew comments from their fans after the game that we would both be in contention for the play offs at the end of the season and they had truly robbed us as we played like a outfit going places. We also managed a draw against an injury free Cardiff side in our 2nd game :facepalm:

You drew against Cardiff? Wonderful. We overcame 2 undeserved goals to win 3-2 against them. We beat Bolton, we beat Wolves, and we completely dominated Forest and yet they somehow managed to get a point.

We lost the first 3 games with a shell of the squad we currently have now. It's no surprise that we're unbeaten since we made our 4 signings at the end of the window. Moritz, Bolasie, Blake and Delaney have all been fantastic.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
You've only played two teams in the top ten and lost at home to Watford a team we beat away. We have the best defensive record in the league and a + 9 goal difference - we've had a little blip and are still above you in the league. We'll finish above you guaranteed.

I wonder why you couldn't give a shit about attendances - hhmmmm - maybe because your support is shite

The team we have now is completely different to the team that played against Watford. You have the best defensive record because the teams you've played have been utter shite. In comparison, we've played against some of the best teams in the division.

We've played Bolton, Cardiff, Forest and Wolves in the last 4 games. These teams are all expected to be in the top 6. We've beaten three of them and somehow only drew against Forest despite battering them.
We're the in-form team in this division, we've got one of the best squads, and we're beating teams tipped for promotion. On the other hand, you're drawing with Ipswich at home. Hmmm....

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
You drew against Cardiff? Wonderful. We overcame 2 undeserved goals to win 3-2 against them. We beat Bolton, we beat Wolves, and we completely dominated Forest and yet they somehow managed to get a point.

We lost the first 3 games with a shell of the squad we currently have now. It's no surprise that we're unbeaten since we made our 4 signings at the end of the window. Moritz, Bolasie, Blake and Delaney have all been fantastic.

Hutchinson got red carded after 37 minutes for forest and you got 2 pens which weren't.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Ner ner ner ner ner

"We got a better mascot than you"
"Yeah well our programmes better than yours"
"Yeah yeah but we got 2mins and 20 secs on the FLS last week"
"But but our chairman is richer than yours"
"Yeah but you got a Sainsburys in your ground"
"Yeah yeah but an eagle would kill a seagull in a fight"

etc etc etc absolutely pathetic

It's about what happens on the pitch chaps.

And I hope for your sake that you dont have another tumbleweed moment at the shiny new American Express Dome Bowl thing whatever you call it like you did last September cause that place emptied out quick style when GM rolled that ball home.

The noise of those plastic seats slamming as the exodus took place was priceless. Lets do it again some time

Plastic seats?!?!?!?!?! Bloody plastic?!?!?!?! THEY ARE CUSHIONED!

Feb 14, 2010
Given Palace couldn't afford to pay their debts a year ago then its a bit rich palace fans bragging about how they can now afford a great side. That's football. Disgraceful really. On the groupon subject, well fait play to their board for trying to keep the club alive by good marketing.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Got the pens wrong as was thinking of Cradiff but Hutchinson got red carded in the 37th minute. If he had stayed on then it would of been a different outcome?

No, he didn't. That's still wrong. Guediora was sent off in the 62nd minute, by which point we were by far the better team (and had been for 62 minutes) and Forest hadn't yet had a shot on target. The sending off changed the game in their favour and they improve shortly after, yet still only had 2 shots on target to our 7. We were simply better than Forest over the 90 minutes, and they were incredibly fortunate to get anything from the game.

Also, the first penalty against Cardiff was completely fair. The second looked outside the box.

Last edited:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Nice to see you back seaside now your crap team have won a few games make the most of it because you will soon return to your normal form and you will disappear again

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Nice to see you back seaside now your crap team have won a few games make the most of it because you will soon return to your normal form and you will disappear again

I think you'll find I was on here while we were losing games at the start of the season. I didn't post while we were both winning games, because there wasn't much to talk about.

And by "winning a few games you must mean winning 5 and drawing 1 of our last 6 games, in which we have played off the park several teams expected to be in the top 6.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011

You mean like your shower have done at the end of September for the past 2 season's? Another season of mid table mediocrity awaits you despite all the hype on here and an abudance of new signings. And that in turn will lead to an exodus of plastics/JCL's and the Gus Bus moving on to pastures new :D

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Possibly - he would fit in nicely as England are shit as well. One thing for certain is he won't be at Palace.

Most likely true but we will be rolling in the £££ :cheers:

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Buckley , the 2nd best winger in the Championship , the number 1 is undoubtedly Ince.

Hey Bob. Excuse my French but you do talk a load of shite, the above being a prime example. I also see above your avatar that you have the witty slogan "Palace are going down". Tell you what, I'm prepared to give £100 to REMF if that happens this season as long as you're prepared to pledge the same if we somehow miraculously avoid the plunge. You in? Nah, i thought not...

Last edited:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Spot on. Can't understand people that open threads on a subject that doesn't interest them just to say - this thread is boring . Very much a look at me sort of thing.

Cracking read that Palace expect gate to fall by about 4,000 if its raining on Saturday. Tinpot . :albion2:

That's a fair comment and a lot of the time I agree. But in this case, I think that the Palace obsession is tedious when it comes to threads like these. The "helpers" was golden, this is just a bit shit.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Most likely true but we will be rolling in the £££ :cheers:

Straight into that black hole of yours. You know the one where you lose around 5 million per season.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Hey Bob. Excuse my French but you do talk a load of shite, the above being a prime example. I also see above your avatar that you have the witty slogan "Palace are going down". Tell you what, I'm prepared to give £100 to REMF if that happens this season as long as you're prepared to pledge the same if we somehow miraculously avoid the plunge. You in? Nah, i thought not...

I've already committed £50 to another Palace fan on here , with his money going to REMF or if Palace survive I give £50 to his nominated Palace supported charity. Someone else may want to take you up on that offer though ? Lets wait and see.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here