Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palarse - going "groupon" again on Saturday!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Buckley is only 22 !

I know he is going to be 23 next month , I was being sarcastic as all the Palace fans harp on about our players being over the hill and living on past glories (Vicente , Bruno , Bridge) :wink:

I know he is going to be 23 next month , I was being sarcastic as all the Palace fans harp on about our players being over the hill and living on past glories (Vicente , Bruno , Bridge) :wink:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH !!!

Sorry.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
It's a good idea.
The grounds usually half empty, so why not give out cheap tickets and try to encourage lapsed and new fans back on a regular basis ?
With a little bit of luck , we could be top of the league after the game!

Nathaniel10

Sep 27, 2012
Ner ner ner ner ner

"We got a better mascot than you"
"Yeah well our programmes better than yours"
"Yeah yeah but we got 2mins and 20 secs on the FLS last week"
"But but our chairman is richer than yours"
"Yeah but you got a Sainsburys in your ground"
"Yeah yeah but an eagle would kill a seagull in a fight"

etc etc etc absolutely pathetic

It's about what happens on the pitch chaps.

And I hope for your sake that you dont have another tumbleweed moment at the shiny new American Express Dome Bowl thing whatever you call it like you did last September cause that place emptied out quick style when GM rolled that ball home.

The noise of those plastic seats slamming as the exodus took place was priceless. Lets do it again some time

Ner ner ner ner ner

"We got a better mascot than you"
"Yeah well our programmes better than yours"
"Yeah yeah but we got 2mins and 20 secs on the FLS last week"
"But but our chairman is richer than yours"
"Yeah but you got a Sainsburys in your ground"
"Yeah yeah but an eagle would kill a seagull in a fight"

etc etc etc absolutely pathetic

It's about what happens on the pitch chaps.

And I hope for your sake that you dont have another tumbleweed moment at the shiny new American Express Dome Bowl thing whatever you call it like you did last September cause that place emptied out quick style when GM rolled that ball home.

The noise of those plastic seats slamming as the exodus took place was priceless. Lets do it again some time

Sorry didn't read that still pi**ing myself with laughter at you lot on BBS wetting yourself cos you might get a crowd on Saturday that is about 5k below our lowest.

18k sold as of today and that includes 1k groupon :D

ps. Didn't take you long to drop the Palace fan in peace shite did it ? :fishing:

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It's a good idea.
The grounds usually half empty, so why not give out cheap tickets and try to encourage lapsed and new fans back on a regular basis ?

Top of the league ??? All top 4 teams would have to lose , 5th and 6th draw and Palace win 7-0. There is more chance of winning the jackpot on Euromillions. :lol:

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
It's a good idea.

Oh no, you must make up the final person in the group in that picture. Can't wait to see your Avatar being changed :)

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Buckley is only 22 !

And Zaha is 19. Three whole years of difference. He has been playing regular football for twice as long as Wilfried has.

By the time Wilfried is 22 he will be playing regularly for England, and you know it.

It's a good idea.

Palace fan in looking at league table shock! horror ! :ohmy:

I thought the League didn't matter :clap:

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Sorry didn't read that still pi**ing myself with laughter at you lot on BBS wetting yourself cos you might get a crowd on Saturday that is about 5k below our lowest.

18k sold as of today and that includes 1k groupon :D

ps. Didn't take you long to drop the Palace fan in peace shite did it ? :fishing:

We don't have a brand new stadium. You do.

I couldn't give a shit if you're getting good crowds, it's purely down to your new stadium. Good for you. Meanwhile, we're on a run of 16 points from 18 games, including Wolves away, Bolton away and Cardiff (top of the league) at home. We've beaten all of them. You've got ONE point more than us, and you've had a pathetically easy start by comparison.

We'll stick to doing the business on the pitch, thanks.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Palace fan in looking at league table shock! horror ! :ohmy:

I thought the League didn't matter :clap:

I think you'll find, what was actually said was "the table means nothing until after 10 games". Saturday will be the 10th game of the season.

And Zaha is 19. Three whole years of difference. He has been playing regular football for twice as long as Wilfried has.

By the time Wilfried is 22 he will be playing regularly for England, and you know it.

Possibly - he would fit in nicely as England are shit as well. One thing for certain is he won't be at Palace.

Nathaniel10

Sep 27, 2012
Still in peace y'all....

It's just a game boys and girls it's just a game.

Groupon is the way forward you will see....

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Top of the league ??? All top 4 teams would have to lose , 5th and 6th draw and Palace win 7-0. There is more chance of winning the jackpot on Euromillions. :lol:

Stranger things have happened, I might have a fiver on the Euromillions as well then !!

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Possibly - he would fit in nicely as England are shit as well. One thing for certain is he won't be at Palace.

No Palace fan would disagree. I'd bet my mortgage that Wilf won't be playing for us next season, unless his goals fire us to promotion :)

We don't have a brand new stadium. You do.

I couldn't give a shit if you're getting good crowds, it's purely down to your new stadium. Good for you. Meanwhile, we're on a run of 16 points from 18 games, including Wolves away, Bolton away and Cardiff (top of the league) at home. We've beaten all of them. You've got ONE point more than us, and you've had a pathetically easy start by comparison.
You've only played two teams in the top ten and lost at home to Watford a team we beat away. We have the best defensive record in the league and a + 9 goal difference - we've had a little blip and are still above you in the league. We'll finish above you guaranteed.

I wonder why you couldn't give a shit about attendances - hhmmmm - maybe because your support is shite

I think you'll find, what was actually said was "the table means nothing until after 10 games". Saturday will be the 10th game of the season.

No I think what you will find is that at the final league table last season you said - it doesn't matter we beat you at the Amex.

Make up your minds.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You've got ONE point more than us, and you've had a pathetically easy start by comparison.

That whole ONE point puts us above you in the table and that counts as per last season. Our opening game at Hull drew comments from their fans after the game that we would both be in contention for the play offs at the end of the season and they had truly robbed us as we played like a outfit going places. We also managed a draw against an injury free Cardiff side in our 2nd game :facepalm:

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Funny reading palace fans comments reminds me of our lot after 5 wins in a row and talk of 3 of next 4 games at home

Lets see how palace get on against these 'easier teams' they have coming up

One thing learnt from last season is nothing is certain in this league

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here