Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palarse fans obsessed with gay sex !

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Hmmm seems to meet like the Nigels are really getting into the gay scene on their forum !!
Slightly obsessed me thinks !
Opinions please !!
Questions for Brighton fans. - Crystal Palace FC Supporters' Website - The Holmesdale Online

I am sure that they are more into it, by a long way, than Brighton fans are.

Jeez. just look at the fans we have supporting our team, there are a huge number of kids and mothers, female partners.

Frankly, and I have no phobia on this, I don't recall ever seeing anyone gay at an Albion match.

Sorry if this post offends anyone !

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Much worse is written on BBS, which is strange given that homophobic comments are proscribed according to the forum's own rules.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
I am sure that they are more into it, by a long way, than Brighton fans are.

Jeez. just look at the fans we have supporting our team, there are a huge number of kids and mothers, female partners.

Frankly, and I have no phobia on this, I don't recall ever seeing anyone gay at an Albion match.

Sorry if this post offends anyone !

How on earth would you know?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
maybe its just me but i found some of that banter quite amusing......in a childish viz readers letters type of way

D

Deleted member 22389

I remember watching the you tube video of that lot walking up towards the station. A bunch of grown adults on some sort of war march. The best lines that they could come up with was, Brighton take it up the B*m. So nice for the people and probably families in Brighton that day. You just have to laugh at how moronic it looks and sounds, you really do. Even my friend who hates football was in Brighton that day with his wife. He said to me a couple of days later, who where those thugs walking up the road shouting. It just about sums it up.

Minus the goings on of the last couple of days, at least Brighton are trying to create a family friendly atmosphere at football. Football should move on, and that lot clearly have not. Just let them keep throwing their insults at us. They way the internet is going, comments about someones sexual preference, which they think is funny will result in a prosecution or closure of the website.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here