Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palarse away following

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
I have no Idea, I am not Scottish and don't follow them. I will ask my Aberdeen supporting colleague when I return to work in Feb/Mar.

You'd maybe better keep your eyes peeled Little Al... Zed Seagull is lurking in Aberdeenshire and is keen on taking a Palarse scalp. Our Dundee branch is also itching for seventies revenge too.... :lolol:

Did you know you have a dodgy Fife branch of SE25 scumbags? :tantrum:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Honestly, I'm more concerned about our current struggles in League One to be concerned about the number of fans Palace are taking to an away game. Pointless point-scoring.

Don't post on the thread then.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
You'd maybe better keep your eyes peeled Little Al... Zed Seagull is lurking in Aberdeenshire and is keen on taking a Palarse scalp. Our Dundee branch is also itching for seventies revenge too.... :lolol:

Did you know you have a dodgy Fife branch of SE25 scumbags? :tantrum:

Yes I did. I will have to keep my eye out for this Seagull fella ;)

The Omen

Apr 30, 2009
We may not have many travelling fans, but we will always have one shirt present at the new Falmer stadium.

Surprising how relaxed security gets on Boxing Day. I was just in time too! The stadium has come along a lot since I was there planning the 'plant'.

Merry Christmas Brighton and Hove fans

:)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We may not have many travelling fans, but we will always have one shirt present at the new Falmer stadium.

Surprising how relaxed security gets on Boxing Day. I was just in time too! The stadium has come along a lot since I was there planning the 'plant'.

:shrug:...oh no, we're DOOOOOMED.

:lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD

What a load of bollocks. That must be about 6 of you that have claimed that now.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

If you planted on the pitch then it still has a lot to be dug out again so that wont work. The fact you are an illegitimate child and have no family indicates you would have time to do this but it's unlikely you would be able to drive so I think we can be happy in the knowledge this is more palace bollocks, just like your town, just like your fans

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here