Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palarse away following

The Omen

Apr 30, 2009
If you planted on the pitch then it still has a lot to be dug out again so that wont work. The fact you are an illegitimate child and have no family indicates you would have time to do this but it's unlikely you would be able to drive so I think we can be happy in the knowledge this is more palace bollocks, just like your town, just like your fans

The area it was planted in won't be dug up again. Well... can't say for sure, but that is what the guy said.

Hopefully it's there to stay. If not, none of us will ever know for sure.

The Omen

Apr 30, 2009
Oh and sadly (I know this sounds like a good coincidence), I couldn't film or photograph the act as the person who let me in wouldn't allow me to. He said he was putting his job at risk as it was. I didn't want to get him sacked. It was great that he let me do it - and after all, it's only a bit of fun.

You would have done it to us :)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Well at least the grass should grow well with all that shit under it.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Palace away following has been shit for the last 25 years or so. Not bad when considering their club had been punching above its weight and realistically should be a L2 side.

We may not have many travelling fans, but we will always have one shirt present at the new Falmer stadium.

Surprising how relaxed security gets on Boxing Day. I was just in time too! The stadium has come along a lot since I was there planning the 'plant'.

Merry Christmas Brighton and Hove fans

:)

It was funny when Pompey fans said they done it at St Marys, now its err err err err err.

Nov 7, 2009
Wasn't going to post in this thread but it's like a heroin addict not shooting up again. Love the facts about Palarse away following being so dismal and the fact they only sell out to the mighty Brighton.

It just goes to show that they only sell out against us to make us think they sell out at all away grounds and that they're a massive club when in fact they will always be a tin pot outfit.

Really hope they go bust!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Oh and sadly (I know this sounds like a good coincidence), I couldn't film or photograph the act as the person who let me in wouldn't allow me to. He said he was putting his job at risk as it was. I didn't want to get him sacked. It was great that he let me do it - and after all, it's only a bit of fun.

I like the symbolism of you burying a Crippled Alice shirt at Falmer-it denotes that you'll be forever below us. Plus, it'll be great knowing that every Albion fan having a dump will add one more skidmark to the shirt in the sewer.

Well done pikey:clap2:

Wasn't going to post in this thread but it's like a heroin addict not shooting up again. Love the facts about Palarse away following being so dismal and the fact they only sell out to the mighty Brighton.

It just goes to show that they only sell out against us to make us think they sell out at all away grounds and that they're a massive club when in fact they will always be a tin pot outfit.

Me to and end up un the CCL. f*** EM.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11

No. Banter is one thing, wishing your rivals to go bust is another and is not on in my book.

brighton_haha

Feb 8, 2008
No. Banter is one thing, wishing your rivals to go bust is another and is not on in my book.

Spot on, well said mate :thumbsup:

Banter will live forever between our Clubs, but speaking as a Palace fan, I'd be devestated if BHA went bust.

On topic, I must say I'm shocked at some of those figures based on our away support, but will never knock it. One thing I will say, and no doubt get battered by a few fellow Palace fans, our home support is shit. That said, you guys struggle to sell out 6,500..............

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Just been on Swansea Citys website and it said that Palace had a turnout at the Liberty Stadium of 440.
Imho i thought they would of took at least 800 to 1000 minimum.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003

Just for the record I got a tip off about this and someone on site I know removed the said item the following morning!

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Spot on, well said mate :thumbsup:

Banter will live forever between our Clubs, but speaking as a Palace fan, I'd be devestated if BHA went bust.

On topic, I must say I'm shocked at some of those figures based on our away support, but will never knock it. One thing I will say, and no doubt get battered by a few fellow Palace fans, our home support is shit. That said, you guys struggle to sell out 6,500..............

Try sitting at Withdean week in, week out!! Seriously it takes some doing.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
That said, you guys struggle to sell out 6,500..............

Bit of a shocker that! Imagine, after 10 years of watching football in a shit hole of a 'stadium' following 2 years at Gillingham, getting soaked whenever it rains, lousy facilities and no frigging money to build a decent team we struggle to sell out.

I wonder what numbers your lot would attract under the same circumstances when you can only take 440 to Swansea on a holiday? I think we took more than that to Hartlepool on a Tuesday night when we were 2nd bottom of the entire football league.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Not only are your writing skills somewhat retarded, you seem unable to read.
YERS IWAS EDUCACKED IN CWOYDON AND ATTENTEDC FOOTBOLLS IN se25 untill ey saw tha lite

Don't go to the stupid, let the stupid come to you :D[/QUOT

Stupid came to me and he was wearing a Palace shirt,

Will you ever be able to write a coherent post?

Honestly, it's too easy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here