Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace's Cup Final

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
Couldn't help but notice that the match report in the Standard generated more column inches thanjust about all of Palace's games for the rest of the season, believe me no exaggeration.
It was a rival game, not entirely sure what people expect?

We celebrated like we did, not because it was like a cup final, but because it was a very good, deserved win. Against a team whose fans have spent the last 5 months telling us how we'll be dominated by the Barcelona of England. When instead, 3 homegrown Palace teenagers ran the game for the final 70 minutes and the game was topped off by our free agent signing and ex-Brighton striker.

Are you telling me if we'd been leading 1-0 and it finished the other way, it'd have been any different from you all? (this isn't all aimed at BHAExpress by the way)

From my view, i'm glad you're back in this division, the likes of Charlton and Millwall don't compare with a true, proper rivalry.

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
Instead of closing down honest discussion amongst fellow Albion fans, it would be a better idea to ban the resident Palace brain cells on this board.

I might be going out on a limb here - but I think they're only here to take the piss.

Im here to make new friends, broaden my horizons and experience a different culture ...

what is there to take the piss about ?

salako

Banned
Sep 29, 2011
I know most of you lot cant read properly so I suppose you have an excuse for not understanding the bit where I wrote promotion is our mid term aim, how does that translate to going up this year or winning the premier league?

As for where we have moved in 4 months im afraid we are indeed now MILES ahead of you in terms of facilities and finances. Even your chairman said he aspires to build something similar to what we have pal. Well done on winning one football match against us though.

so because you have more money and a new ground you think you are now beyond us, how deluded you are

i'm glad that our great victory on tuesday and your defeat again today are proving that your so called wonderful stadium and money do not put your team beyond us

millwall had a new stadium several years ago its not a guarantee of success

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
The only conclusion that I have come to,since tuesday, is that the Palace fans have only confirmed that they really are an illiterate,infantile,dumb and backward shower. Some of the posts have been laughable and they have really shown themselves up.
I only saw 1 Palace fan at fans re-united, he looked like Steptoe and had teeth like Sugar Puffs. Even a life long friend of mine and his entire family are Palace fans and believe me they are a sandwich short.
Going to Selhurst must be like going to a hillbilly convention, I feel quite sorry for them.

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
The only conclusion that I have come to,since tuesday, is that the Palace fans have only confirmed that they really are an illiterate,infantile,dumb and backward shower. Some of the posts have been laughable and they have really shown themselves up.
I only saw 1 Palace fan at fans re-united, he looked like Steptoe and had teeth like Sugar Puffs. Even a life long friend of mine and his entire family are Palace fans and believe me they are a sandwich short.
Going to Selhurst must be like going to a hillbilly convention, I feel quite sorry for them.

Oh please dont, we couldnt give a f*** what you think Raleigh

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here