Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace to win the Play-Offs ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yes, I think that can, they are in such fine form right now only Hull could stop them.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Yes, I think that can, they are in such fine form right now only Hull could stop them.

Possibly - but Watford will remember 2 seasons ago and Bristol City will not be an easy place to go.

Without sounding trite the POs are a bonus - next season should be exciting with Moses, Bostock, Scannell, Hills, Robinson and hopefully Sinclair if we can get him for another season. Plus Watson and Soares are only 21 odd. From a season that started so poorly it is looking OK.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
As some one once said, 'footballs a funny old game' 12 months ago Warnock went down with Sheffield United. You can see the headline now if Palace go up. Warnock is back,12 months one. :wave:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Pains me to say it but I actually fancy Palace to win the play offs if get in them.

Will be routing against them more than anything though

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
I have a bad feeling they're gunna do it :down: :angry:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
They've still got to go to Hull, what a game that promises to be.

:ohmy:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Lots of things are going right for Palace at the moment, and if they get into the play-offs I'm sure they'll win them.

It's not like other seasons where there are good teams that just missed out on automatic, most of the rest of them have been showing relegation form for two months, with the possible exception Hull - who are nothing special.

The only good news is that their crop of kids are SO good, they won't be there for too long...surely...

And if that Victor Moses is 17, my name's Simon 'Tangoman' Jordan. Any sign of his passport or visa?

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Lots of things are going right for Palace at the moment, and if they get into the play-offs I'm sure they'll win them.

It's not like other seasons where there are good teams that just missed out on automatic, most of the rest of them have been showing relegation form for two months, with the possible exception Hull - who are nothing special.

The only good news is that their crop of kids are SO good, they won't be there for too long...surely...

And if that Victor Moses is 17, my name's Simon 'Tangoman' Jordan. Any sign of his passport or visa?

The good news for us is that they are all tied to contracts, which i understand is no guarantee, but i am hopeful they will stay for a while yet

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I can't decide whether I want them to miss the play-offs, or lose the play-off final.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I heard that Bostock hasn't signed up yet, talks with his agent have stalled over what presumably at 16 would be a first pro deal.

Although anti-Palace joking aside, it would be much better for his development if he stayed there rather than go to Chelsea.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Who cares, let them go and get their arses spanked for a season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here