Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace to win the Play-Offs ?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Laughing as so not to cry, eh. Now that's just sad.

However, we are a little off topic. Back to the play-offs... If Palace make it into the play-offs, they have a good chance of getting promoted. In my opinion it's a win-win situation for me. either they don't get promoted and see that chance slip through their fingers again, or they make it to the premier league and get beaten back down. Either way I will be laughing at Palace.

I really dont understand how?

I bet Palace fans will be utterly gutted even if they go up and only have 1 season playing the likes of Man Utd etc?

Jesus some people are wearing blinkers.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
I have seen a shop in Canada that sold only Brighton stuff. Crystal Palace stuff, on the other hand, I have never seen for sale in Canada.

I have never even met a Palace fan, now that I think about it.

Me sad? What is sad is that you post on a messageboard that there is a shop in North America that sells only Brighton gear! Shops in bloody Brighton don't sell Brighton gear mate (except the club shop!)

:D

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
looks like Wolves are hitting form at the right time - convincing 3-0 win over FA Cup finalists...sprouting wings is the horse racing analogy isn't it. let's just hope CPFC start to 'tread water'

We could both be in 7th place after the weekend!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Palarse need 4 points to get there.

Hopefully Hull will do them though and Wolves will win both their games

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here