Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace to stay up.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
With 9 points out of 4 games we have stabilised ourselves amongst the premiership and have confidence within the ranks.
I feel we can go on and consolidate a top 15 place this season.
Surely some of you are starting to think the same and your earlier judgement is coming back to haunt you.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Croydonbloke said:
With 9 points out of 4 games we have stabilised ourselves amongst the premiership and have confidence within the ranks.
I feel we can go on and consolidate a top 15 place this season.
Surely some of you are starting to think the same and your earlier judgement is coming back to haunt you.

Yes and Elvis was at my bus stop this morning. More chance of Osama Bin Laden getting the Wolves job!!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
possibly but ur palace and it makes everyone sick to see u fluke/cheat your way to the prem. We'll see you all next year.Johnson for England? You're having a laugh

we've got 2 England internationals:wave:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Re: Re: Palace to stay up.

Perry Milkins said:
Yes and Elvis was at my bus stop this morning. More chance of Osama Bin Laden getting the Wolves job!!!
You got the daily sports phone number Perry.

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
Johnson will have a dry patch, all strikers do. When that happens you'll struggle.

I can see Palace's season going a similar way to ours, decent start, but it will get very tough around the Xmas period when a few injuries and suspensions build up.

I think both sides will go into the last couple of games knowing they need results to stay up. Difference is, we'll get them, Palace won't.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Form is temporary, class is permanent. Palace's complete lack of the latter ingredient will fine them out shortly.

Everyone has a little spurt at some point. Palace will soon be returning to their customary position propping up the table. They will be in the bottom two again well before Boxing Day, and will jostle with Norwich and West Brom for the wooden spoon over the remainder of the season.

Do you hear that Croydonbloke ? That is the sound of inevitablility.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
sheebo said:
possibly but ur palace and it makes everyone sick to see u fluke/cheat your way to the prem. We'll see you all next year.Johnson for England? You're having a laugh

we've got 2 England internationals:wave:
What netball team do they play for then!!!.
Fluke and cheat are they associated with Palace i would go for grit and determination and a will to win.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Set of Tracksuits said:
Johnson will have a dry patch, all strikers do. When that happens you'll struggle.

I can see Palace's season going a similar way to ours, decent start, but it will get very tough around the Xmas period when a few injuries and suspensions build up.

I think both sides will go into the last couple of games knowing they need results to stay up. Difference is, we'll get them, Palace won't.
A decent start we only had 2 points from 7 ganes the ball is starting to roll now though.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Easy 10 said:
Form is temporary, class is permanent. Palace's complete lack of the latter ingredient will fine them out shortly.

Everyone has a little spurt at some point. Palace will soon be returning to their customary position propping up the table. They will be in the bottom two again well before Boxing Day, and will jostle with Norwich and West Brom for the wooden spoon over the remainder of the season.

We'll see Easy 10 - you were probably one of the ill-informed numpties predicting we would not win all season.

And what would you know about class? Zamora? We've got something going and you've got? Oh yeah - a clueless dwark of a striker.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Easy 10 said:

I will hear it come May and give you a reminder of your unjust comments.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Set of Tracksuits said:

If Johnson keeps this up i won`t have a dry patch thats for sure.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
paulie said:
We'll see Easy 10 - you were probably one of the ill-informed numpties predicting we would not win all season.
Nope, even the very worst teams manage to scrape a result or two together sooner or later, usually more through luck than judgement.

And what would you know about class? Zamora? We've got something going and you've got? Oh yeah - a clueless dwark of a striker.
Whats Zamora got to do with the price of cheese ? What exactly have you "got going" ? And whats a "dwark" ?

Sorry, but I really do struggle with these Palace fans. They are such hard work.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Perry Milkins said:
Dwark? Is that a cross between a dwarf and a dork? Maybe we should look up Andy Johnson in the dictionary.

CB you love all this attention dontcha?
Attention.
Just asking your view on our premiership status. Ya na wot i mean.

Last edited:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Re: Re: Palace to stay up.

pasty said:
But 0 out of 9 coming up methinks. Next three league games:

Arsenal
Liverpool
Newcastle

I think Man Ure are after that also...

:lolol:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Easy 10 said:
Nope, even the very worst teams manage to scrape a result or two together sooner or later, usually more through luck than judgement.

Whats Zamora got to do with the price of cheese ? What exactly have you "got going" ? And whats a "dwark" ?

Sorry, but I really do struggle with these Palace fans. They are such hard work.
Zamora and the price of cheese.
With cheese you get value for money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here