Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace tickets

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
tinx said:
I thought we have already established I'm not tough MATE just a sad little 15 year old geek. Billy big nuts buying his business, makes you better than anyone else doe sit. COCK
im sorry your a better fan than me arent you,cause your going to the palace game very loyal you,please dont say no more im so so sorry,now run along

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Artois said:
I hope your new business doesn't involve you writing letters.
and you are his sidekick that also knows nowt about me,and no i dont need to write letters that ok with you sonny

Last edited:

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
I don't know if I can go yet, I hope to if there's any tickets left in a week or two but I ain't gonna spend 30 quid only to find I have to work. In the good old days it was pay on the gate!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Thing is how many people actually no that the tickets where available being so bloody early mmm?

The game is bloody ages away anyway:shootself

Got mine and thats all that matters:drink:

don't forget to bring some pebbles everyone to throw at the pikeys:lolol: :clap2:

Silver flying chariot

Aug 5, 2003
I am not going to palace as I refuse to Pay £30 to watch a league game of football, get held behind for an hour, marched to the station and have the police act like a bunch of cowards behind all their riot gear like last time. Oh and for good measure have to take a days holiday from work

Does this make me a glory hunter as I went to spurs last year??

That game was a one off. (even though that cost 35 something quid)!!!!

waching the albion nowadays (or any league team for that matter) is getting too expensive. having spent £60 a trup to see us at Hull and derby this year. It all adds up. I know a few people who go regularly away all over the country to watch us who won't be going to this game due to the cost.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Silver flying chariot said:
I am not going to palace as I refuse to Pay £30 to watch a league game of football, get held behind for an hour, marched to the station and have the police act like a bunch of cowards behind all their riot gear like last time. Oh and for good measure have to take a days holiday from work

Does this make me a glory hunter as I went to spurs last year??

That game was a one off. (even though that cost 35 something quid)!!!!

waching the albion nowadays (or any league team for that matter) is getting too expensive. having spent £60 a trup to see us at Hull and derby this year. It all adds up. I know a few people who go regularly away all over the country to watch us who won't be going to this game due to the cost.
Spot on its getting pathetic these days price wise,passion isn't the same either,plus this sitting down bollocks really sums up football these days.

Nobody has a right to disregard your comment:drink:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yeah but realisticly the ones who go to all the matches are the daft ones:lolol: im sure there is many things you could do with that money:rolleyes:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
yes me im daft as a brush,but i cant go to palace away as other commitments,so that makes me a less loyal fan than him,but hey im sure he was at hull and im sure he will be at preston

Infernal Optimist

Aug 15, 2003
Jesus, calm down everyone. Its August most people don't even know they are on sale yet alone decided not to go

We will sell out and if we could get anymore we'd sell them too...

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Its all down to the person Silver flying chariot, in my opinion i'd rather spend £30 up at the scummers than I would go to Hull or Preston. I was over the moon when Pala*se can down, can't say I felt the same when Hull came up. But saying that i'll go to all the home games and about 5 or 6 away games, you might go to more? It's our rivals and I really can't see how you'd want to miss it and rather go to somewhere like Hull.

I hope the Albion charge the scummers £30 a ticket when they come down here. But all the same I might take my seat home so £30 isn't that bad then.... :lolol:

Last edited:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Caveman said:

I hope the Albion charge the scummers £30 a ticket when they come down here. But all the same I might take my seat home so £30 isn't that bad then.... :lolol:

It's be hard getting a 20 foot plank of wood out under your shirt without being spotted by the old bill. ( most of the stand, if not all, is made up of bench seats isn't it?)

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
somerset said:
It's be hard getting a 20 foot plank of wood out under your shirt without being spotted by the old bill. ( most of the stand, if not all, is made up of bench seats isn't it?)
No.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
I applied for FIVE tickets but only got FOUR through the post. Does this mean we've sold out now?

No it makes sense now, are these two of your mates...

i_home_twins.jpg

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
i think there may be a limit on how many tickets can be sold in one transaction I tried to get 10tickets (all for mates) but had to split it down

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
berkshire seagull said:
Thing is how many people actually no that the tickets where available being so bloody early mmm?

The game is bloody ages away anyway:shootself

Got mine and thats all that matters:drink:

don't forget to bring some pebbles everyone to throw at the pikeys:lolol: :clap2:
At what size does a pebble become a Boulder?:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here