Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace tickets

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Enough...ok!! (Pathetic spat)

Why is it so surprising. The game is still six weeks away. the ticket office, I have no doubt, have more than enough applications to take care of the residual amount.

Given the reduced allocation and the guidelines on applications there is not the mad rush that we have seen on previous occasions.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Also there is more time to apply for a ticket as well.

Albion Rob

Tinx is right to a point though.

Fair enough there are individual cases where it can't be helped - starting a new business/girlfriend's birthday/hospital appointment in Timbuctoo/washing hair etc but in general we had enough people on here moaning (not to mention presenting their kids at the ticket office and informing the overworked staff they had ruined their Christmas) that we should be able to take a measly 2,800 to somewhere 40 minutes down the train line and sell them out in a matter of hours.

Nobody wants to see people kicking off at each other on here but at the end of the day if we could have taken 7,000 to Spurs just after Christmas you have to ask why the hell we can't take 4,000 to Palace.

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
empire said:
first of i aint your mate,secondly i dont work nites,but am starting a new buisness and so happens it falls on this date that i will be busy.end of christ its palace,we will sell out no doubt,but end of the day its the fans choice to go or not,if you missed out on other big games tough,their was enough time to get tickets and if your such a fan then their is other means to get to the game ,thats the way the cookie crumbles,but to talk about loyal then your talking bollocks

I hope your new business doesn't involve you writing letters.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Can we move this to NSC Gold? Just so you can all see how loyal I am (or not) I was at Spurs, I am a season ticket holder, I am going to Palace (and have a ticket already) BUT I did not go to Shrewsbury because I could not get the time off work.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
I dont blame ya for not selling out yet. I mean i cant imagine too many of ya want to see your team get thrashed aginst your rivals again, endure the gloating from the Palace fans, and get kept behind for an hour...

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
eagles #1 said:
I dont blame ya for not selling out yet. I mean i cant imagine too many of ya want to see your team get thrashed aginst your rivals again, endure the gloating from the Palace fans, and get kept behind for an hour...

Shut up ...don't you have to go out and get some new PE kit for the coming term?

:p

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
The reason it hasnt sold out quickly is cos its a night game which means that any kids that would have gone probably wont and there is also I know for sure a reluctance on some fans to go because of the appalling actions of the police last time which has put some people off.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
eagles #1 said:
:glare: You dont wear PE kits at the age of 17 and at college.

Shock horror you mean you don't have to endure double french on a Weds afternoon?

What are you studying? HND 'Following a Football team with blind faith whilst consistently annoying the fans of the ir rivals'?

If so you will do well.

:jester:

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Perry Milkins said:
Shock horror you mean you don't have to endure double french on a Weds afternoon?

What are you studying? HND 'Following a Football team with blind faith whilst consistently annoying the fans of the ir rivals'?

If so you will do well.

:jester:
I'm actually looking to be a PE teacher/Football Coach.

You'll see me as Dowie's assistant at Palace in a few years. Look out for me wont ya ;)

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
eagles #1 said:
I'm actually looking to be a PE teacher/Football Coach.

You'll see me as Dowie's assistant at Palace in a few years. Look out for me wont ya ;)
We can`t have 2 ugly gits on the touchline :lolol: :lolol:

Good luck with it all Eagles#1

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
eagles #1 said:
:ohmy: My mum says im very handsome!

:lolol:
She would. How can you accept she`s been lieng all these years. :D

I`m gutted i`ve got to miss tomorrows match as i`m am away near Brighton all weekend how crap is that.:(

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Croydonbloke said:
She would. How can you accept she`s been lieng all these years. :D

I`m gutted i`ve got to miss tomorrows match as i`m am away near Brighton all weekend how crap is that.:(
Near Brighton? f***ing hell that is crap. Dont forget to wear your Palace shirt!

I've got the Flu at the moment, and they're making me work tonight! But i wont miss Clintons return home for anything.

We better f***ing win.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
eagles #1 said:
Near Brighton? f***ing hell that is crap. Dont forget to wear your Palace shirt!

I've got the Flu at the moment, and they're making me work tonight! But i wont miss Clintons return home for anything.

We better f***ing win.
Ok mate it`s packed in the case. I know clintons home coming and I won`t be there `gutted`. We should win 3-1ish

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Croydonbloke said:

Better than Croyden CB. Come on you admitted as much yourself!!!!

Croydonbloke said:
Ok mate it`s packed in the case. I know clintons home coming and I won`t be there `gutted`. We should win 3-1ish

Isnt there a Croudenbloke predicts thread! :lolol:

eagles #1 said:
:ohmy: My mum says im very handsome!

:lolol:

I bet your mum also says you are special.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here