Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Tickets

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
Thats horseshit. The last 2 times we have visitied we've had close to 5k tickets.... whats changed in our rivalry???? nothing.

The only thing thats changed, and I read the BBS regularly..... is when you were only allocated our whole away end of 2250, loads of screaming little girls threw their toys out the pram "its not fair" and moaned at CPFC2010 to promise they would only give give us what we gave you.

It doesn't take into account our ground is a sell out and we offered you all our away end, whereas your crumbling relic has more empty seats than full ones for many games.

It has NOTHING to do with the Police, and everything to do with palace fans who spat their dummy at CPFC2010 when you got 2250 at the Amex
You really think you know everything.

Well, as already explained on here, you're wrong.

Parish would happily give you up to 4000. As has been said before on here, we'll take the extra 1500 @ £30 a piece and make use of it.

If it was about allocations, you'd have been given 2250, not 2500. You've got about 2 blocks, with a block of segregation between the Family Stand and the AW. And then 3 blocks between yourselves and the home AW section.

The segregation is in place every game and limits the capacity to just under 23000.

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
You stalking me now you ****, I thought I told you to f*** off and die. Go on then, f*** off back to your pikey board.
CarriageSouthernClass37.jpg

Choo-Choo.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You really think you know everything.

Well, as already explained on here, you're wrong.

Parish would happily give you up to 4000. As has been said before on here, we'll take the extra 1500 @ £30 a piece and make use of it.

If it was about allocations, you'd have been given 2250, not 2500. You've got about 2 blocks, with a block of segregation between the Family Stand and the AW. And then 3 blocks between yourselves and the home AW section.

The segregation is in place every game and limits the capacity to just under 23000.

23,000 ? We may struggle to sell that many

bhaEB7

Mar 9, 2011
You struggled to sell 6500 for 15 years...

Would love to see now many of your lot would have gone to a staidum like ours. Your fans are so fickle 5000 to man united wednesday night and then 2 weeks later 200 to barnsley ! Makes you wonder how shit and depressing some peoples lives our when they spend all day on other football forums trying to wind them up!!! Also I don't need to say much about your club the stadium and caravan car park speak for itself !

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Would love to see now many of your lot would have gone to a staidum like ours. Your fans are so fickle 5000 to man united wednesday night and then 2 weeks later 200 to barnsley ! Makes you wonder how shit and depressing some peoples lives our when they spend all day on other football forums trying to wind them up!!! Also I don't need to say much about your club the stadium and caravan car park speak for itself !

How many of the 5,000 were plastic Man Utd fans losing their virginity by going to Old Trafford ?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
How many of the 5,000 were plastic Man Utd fans losing their virginity by going to Old Trafford ?
Most I should think. Palace have core away support of about 500 - anyone else who goes to one of their away games is plastic, JCL or a supporter of the home team who couldn't get a ticket.

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
to true asked around a few friends and have now got 4 in the holesdale end Fun times to be had.
Good Stuff mate, you'll see my big flag at the back of Block D.

Come and Say Hello.

That'll be the Barnsley game that was re-arranged 3 weeks before the original date due to our Cup Run.

And it's funny, I thought our Stadium was a shithole etc etc.

It's amazing how many teams win the league because they have a nice stadium. I hope you enjoy wasting a lot of money visiting our awful stadium. If it was up to me, I'd remove the roof over the away end to make it as uncomfortable as possible for away fans.

Most I should think. Palace have core away support of about 500 - anyone else who goes to one of their away games is plastic, JCL or a supporter of the home team who couldn't get a ticket.
We average just below what you do at Away Games... And this is your first season in this division for years.

Jan 30, 2008
Good Stuff mate, you'll see my big flag at the back of Block D.

Come and Say Hello.

That'll be the Barnsley game that was re-arranged 3 weeks before the original date due to our Cup Run.

And it's funny, I thought our Stadium was a shithole etc etc.

It's amazing how many teams win the league because they have a nice stadium. I hope you enjoy wasting a lot of money visiting our awful stadium. If it was up to me, I'd remove the roof over the away end to make it as uncomfortable as possible for away fans.

We average just below what you do at Away Games... And this is your first season in this division for years.
word on the street says you clowns were giving it the large at WALL then slipped away without a word , nothing changes. :rolleyes:

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
What a strange reply to my post, try responding to the point instead of the same old same old.

Back to school this week is it ?

What was your point again? something about us getting lower gates when we were playing in a lower division and in a temporary athletics stadium. bore on you utter cretin.

'back to school this week is it'. talk about same old same old zzzzzzzzz.

pointless little man.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here