Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Tickets

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
As a STH who has not been to any away games this season, I was presuming I wouldn't qualify for a ticket. :(

Quite right, I think it'll be only withdean STH that grab tickets through the official channels. The rest of you ought to sign up as palace members asap....

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
You are dull as f***, piss off and never come back you ****, no-one gives a toss what you've got to say. :wanker:
Enjoy your 2.5k.

The club are no longer accepting new memberships for January, and you need a membership to get a ticket.

If you do get in, please jump around if you score. Someone will break your nose. Or in the case of the Millwall fan that done the same when Murray missed the penalty, he'll get hit on the head with a shoe.

BHAryan

BHAryan
Feb 8, 2011
Worthing
how embarrassing is it for a club to say its biggest rivals are brighton & millwall yet when they come to visit selhurst they limit away supporters to about 2.5k. Which left 10,000 empty seats against millwall and probably about 5,000 against us.

Tinpot :tosser:

agree

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
We have a Stadium Manager, Police Liaison Officer and Head Steward who are all in cahoots with each other.

Stadium Manager says we need high segregation, that means more Police. Police Liaison Officer then gets longer hours on that Saturday (spends 9.30am-8pm outside the same pub watching the Holmesdale Fanatics drink and basically interferes with their social drinking) and extra pay.

Head Steward is a Croydon Conservative Councillor who last week punched a Palace fan and took his phone off him causing a fight between Stewards and Fans. All this just after we scored vs Brum. It's on the front page of the Advertiser after multiple "normal" fans complained about it.

But, the Stadium Manager oversees this and the investigations and nothing gets done. Part of this is why fans don't come back. We have wanker Stewards, multiple moronic Policemen and a Stadium Manager who would rather f*** the fans over than help the fans out.

Basically, our club and fans are being bent over by the Police Liaison Officer and his mates.

That could quite easily have been posted by a Brighton fan if everything posted on NSC is to be believed

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
We don't have a history with West Ham so it's not bullshit. As for the bit in bold. What would that have to do with how many tickets you get?

Sorry to repeat myself - but it is not.

Unfortunately, Cpfc2010 do what ever the police say. So if the police say close this block and that block and give a reason then Cpfc2010 do. Hence why the away end was moved.

Thats horseshit. The last 2 times we have visitied we've had close to 5k tickets.... whats changed in our rivalry???? nothing.

The only thing thats changed, and I read the BBS regularly..... is when you were only allocated our whole away end of 2250, loads of screaming little girls threw their toys out the pram "its not fair" and moaned at CPFC2010 to promise they would only give give us what we gave you.

It doesn't take into account our ground is a sell out and we offered you all our away end, whereas your crumbling relic has more empty seats than full ones for many games.

It has NOTHING to do with the Police, and everything to do with palace fans who spat their dummy at CPFC2010 when you got 2250 at the Amex

Last edited:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Well, I have had a jolly good read of this thread, and after some serious thought and careful consideration, I have come to the conclusion that Aquilaugh is the biggest cock of all the miserable Palace toss pots who infect this forum.

Tui

May 3, 2009
Enjoy your 2.5k.

The club are no longer accepting new memberships for January, and you need a membership to get a ticket.

If you do get in, please jump around if you score. Someone will break your nose. Or in the case of the Millwall fan that done the same when Murray missed the penalty, he'll get hit on the head with a shoe.

:lol: and you wonder why the rest of London laugh at the Palarse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here