Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace target Earnshaw to partner Murray.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Could be a moody forward line on a bad day

Eastbourne

Jun 4, 2011
They're going for Ian Evatt from Blackpool? He was their best Premiership defender last season!!!

Why aren't we looking at players like this?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
They're going for Ian Evatt from Blackpool? He was their best Premiership defender last season!!!

how do you know we are not looking at players like this?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Talk is cheap. So far, Palace have signed a half decent but very moody forward. Lets see where we all are in early August.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
There's talk of Danns (Rangers), Ambrose (QPR) and Clyne (Ajax(!)) all leaving soon. Think Danns is out of contract but the other 2 would surely get them some decent cash in

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005

Because Gus and Tony clearly have no clue how to run a successful football team. Best you pop along to Selhurst next season as they are clearly the club with the better future compared to BHA under the current GOONS we have

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
“Anthony needs to understand where the club is at right now.

“Financially we’re not in a very strong position and we are cutting our cloth to the size of club we are and the sort of fanbase we’ve got to try and scrap in this division.

“If Anthony can understand that and come on board then fantastic.”
from Freedman referring to Anthony Gardner.

Eastbourne

Jun 4, 2011
There's talk of Danns (Rangers), Ambrose (QPR) and Clyne (Ajax(!)) all leaving soon. Think Danns is out of contract but the other 2 would surely get them some decent cash in

Unfortunately a few of my mates are Palace and are rubbing it in a bit. They reckon Clyne is off to either Arsenal, Liverpool or Ajax but Ambrose wants to stay put.

Clyne's supposed to be one of the best young defenders in the country apparently, he's another one from their academy.

They've been offered 3.5 million and a player from Fulham in exchange for someone I've never heard of as well. Was shown the article in a paper saying Liverpool want him.

It's bloody annoying that they keep going on about how good their youth setup is. It's all I ever hear!!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Unfortunately a few of my mates are Palace and are rubbing it in a bit. They reckon Clyne is off to either Arsenal, Liverpool or Ajax but Ambrose wants to stay put.

Clyne's supposed to be one of the best young defenders in the country apparently, he's another one from their academy.

They've been offered 3.5 million and a player from Fulham in exchange for someone I've never heard of as well. Was shown the article in a paper saying Liverpool want him.

It's bloody annoying that they keep going on about how good their youth setup is. It's all I ever hear!!

Aren't you a Palace fan in disguise, give it up mate.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011

Zaha.

We go on about our academy because it is bl**dy good! Only Saints and a few top Prem clubs have better. At least Jordan did something right...

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Any good?

His final ball is the only thing that is letting him down currently. He has pace and skill in abundance. Next year will be a massive season for him, i expect him to come of age.

Eastbourne

Jun 4, 2011
His final ball is the only thing that is letting him down currently. He has pace and skill in abundance. Next year will be a massive season for him, i expect him to come of age.

He'd want to have pace and skill - judging by his record his finishing is awful!

Normally your lot come good though. Then go and rot in Premiership reserve teams.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
He'd want to have pace and skill - judging by his record his finishing is awful!

Normally your lot come good though. Then go and rot in Premiership reserve teams.

You doth protest too much, you know all about their chairman etc then feign ignorance about one of their best players.

Give it up fella.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here