Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace target Earnshaw to partner Murray.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
He'd want to have pace and skill - judging by his record his finishing is awful!

Normally your lot come good though. Then go and rot in Premiership reserve teams.

He played a lot of games on the wing and also as a sub. Given the situation we were in he was seen as a bit of a luxery player, not exactly what is needed in a relegation dog fight. I think he'll start a lot more next year.

Eastbourne

Jun 4, 2011
You doth protest too much, you know all about their chairman etc then feign ignorance about one of their best players.

Give it up fella.

I know about 2 of the people that own them. I know this because I read and watch the news. They were in the news a lot last year.

I don't know about Zaha because I've not seen him play, and I'd hazard a guess that the players I do know about - Ambrose, clyne, danns, speroni, Murray and maybe earnshaw are all better than he is.

Whilst I appreciate you attempting to patrol the borders of NSC against invaders, I am not one of them. Instead I ask YOU to "give it up".

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I thought Speroni was going too ?

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I know about 2 of the people that own them. I know this because I read and watch the news. They were in the news a lot last year.

I don't know about Zaha because I've not seen him play, and I'd hazard a guess that the players I do know about - Ambrose, clyne, danns, speroni, Murray and maybe earnshaw are all better than he is.

Whilst I appreciate you attempting to patrol the borders of NSC against invaders, I am not one of them. Instead I ask YOU to "give it up".

The stench of caravans and boiled cabbage is overwhelming - you have made 30 posts and they are all Palace related - I know its nothing to be proud of being a Palace fan but its time you came out of the closet. I am sure there is a self help group if you are finding it difficult to come to terms with.

Eastbourne

Jun 4, 2011
The stench of caravans and boiled cabbage is overwhelming - you have made 30 posts and they are all Palace related - I know its nothing to be proud of being a Palace fan but its time you came out of the closet. I am sure there is a self help group if you are finding it difficult to come to terms with.

That's just not true. Please piss off. Thanks :)

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
They're the same person. They've got the guy who sold Churchill insurance for a few billion on board as well. Seems that they've got a fair bit of money.

Earnshaw is still a very good player, he's only 30. Played very well in the playoffs, and could partner Murray. Just checked, he's got 36 goals in two seasons and has largely been a sub.

Would be a good signing for Palace. Murray and Earnshaw could see them finish upper midtable if they keep their keeper.

Sorry but Steve Parrish the racer and Steve Parrish the joint CPFC chairman, conglomerate, whatever you wish to call them, are not the same person, take my word for it.

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
Sorry but Steve Parrish the racer and Steve Parrish the joint CPFC chairman, conglomerate, whatever you wish to call them, are not the same person, take my word for it.
There's 2 racers.

Steve Parish (Palace owner) is in the Porsche Carrera Cup.

The other Steve Parrish is 10 years older and a retired racer I believe.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
There's 2 racers.

Steve Parish (Palace owner) is in the Porsche Carrera Cup.

The other Steve Parrish is 10 years older and a retired racer I believe.

The Steve Parish at CPFC isn't a pro racer. He is a full time CEO of TAG:Worldwide.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
This means NOTHING.

Er, it does. He had the chance to move on to the Premiership last year but decided to stay and signed a long term deal. We are his club, he is 100% happy with his life at Palace and we don't need to sell him. Sorry.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
They're the same person. They've got the guy who sold Churchill insurance for a few billion on board as well. Seems that they've got a fair bit of money.

Earnshaw is still a very good player, he's only 30. Played very well in the playoffs, and could partner Murray. Just checked, he's got 36 goals in two seasons and has largely been a sub.

Would be a good signing for Palace. Murray and Earnshaw could see them finish upper midtable if they keep their keeper.

Er... he sold it for around £50 million.
Lots of money, but not billions.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Er, it does. He had the chance to move on to the Premiership last year but decided to stay and signed a long term deal. We are his club, he is 100% happy with his life at Palace and we don't need to sell him. Sorry.
You seem a reasonable enough fella. Well done.

FOOTSKI

Sep 30, 2010
Kent
I don't get it. The scum and west ham are potless. I hope we are spending within our means. I think they will go pear shaped if they don't go up, abit like cardiff (looking like they may be paying for chasing rainbows that never came).

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
I don't get it. The scum and west ham are potless. I hope we are spending within our means. I think they will go pear shaped if they don't go up, abit like cardiff (looking like they may be paying for chasing rainbows that never came).

Palace exited administration over a year ago, were not potless! :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here