Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace sign Spain U20's Captain

When was this hoofball of which you speak last employed at Palace? Warnock left in 2010.

Play Off Semi Final at Selhurst this May. Obviously you didn't attend but there was only one team trying to play football and it wasn't Palace. Truly shocking style of play.

Play Off Semi Final at Selhurst this May. Obviously you didn't attend but there was only one team trying to play football and it wasn't Palace. Truly shocking style of play.

Yet you still got a 0-0 and didnt turn it into a win when you should have and then at the Amex you were played off the park and ya know it Major.
Palace were going to be tonked by you over two legs remember and after the St Patrick's massacre you thought you'd make it all the way, Bridge let our Wilf out his pocket just when you needed him most and the rest is in the history books for ever and ever,I don't care what ever happens in the future we've played 3 games at the Amex 2 wonderful victories,

We were the 1st team to win a league game easily I might add and then stuff you in the biggest game in your history:clap2: Doesn't get any sweeter than that for any Palace fans :rave:

Crowds might be higher at the Amex but you're still in our shadow as always.
:wave::O

Zaha :goal:

Here you go a great clip of Beaten and Humiliated Albion and in slow motion you can see Wilf jump out of Bridge's pocket :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO8gh3NzzsM

Now all you all can say is we're going down and the attendance bulls shlt and :bla: Who cares? will be nice to win at the Amex again if we do come down so at least we have that to look forward to.
See ya

Last edited:

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
[/B]

Yet you still got a 0-0 and didnt turn it into a win when you should have and then at the Amex you were played off the park and ya know it Major.
Palace were going to be tonked by you over two legs remember and after the St Patrick's massacre you thought you'd make it all the way, Bridge let our Wilf out his pocket just when you needed him most and the rest is in the history books for ever and ever,I don't care what ever happens in the future we've played 3 games at the Amex 2 wonderful victories, were the 1st team to win a league game easily I might add,
and then stuff you in the biggest game in your history:clap2: Doesn't get any sweeter than that for any Palace fans :rave:

Crowds might be higher at the Amex but you're still in our shadow as always.
:wave::O

Zaha :goal:

Here you go a great clip of Beaten and Humiliated Albion and in slow motion you can see Wilf jump out of Bridge's pocket :

Now all you all can say is we're going down and :bla: Who cares? will be nice to win at the Amex again so at least we have that to look forward to.
See ya

Here's where the circular argument of "only in your shadow because you cheated" starts again? :cry:

Here's where the circular argument of "only in your shadow because you cheated" starts again? :cry:

BHA
Total years 86
Level 1 4
Level 2 20
Level 3 55
Level 4 7

CPFC

Total years 86
Level 1 13
Level 2 37
Level 3 33
Level 4 3

A lot of years of superiority to be cheating ;)

Anway enjoy the season, Am sure you'll do well, and no doubt we'll meet again soon, I seriously doubt it will be as long as 13 years this time :ffsparr:

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011

ah the old 'perfect game' rubbish-nothing wrong with mixing it up a bit and look where it got us-at least you failed the right way if that's any consolation

well done for playing 'football'-anyway good luck with yet another continental manager

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
£8m?

:rotlf:

Do you believe everything you read on Talk Sport and Football Rumours?

Admit it, you would be delighted with Jerome Thomas, Dwight Gayle and Spain's U20 captain. Very astute business so far IMO.

As for Jedinak, it'll be incredibly interesting to see how well he gets on this season. He may not have stood out in the two games at the Amex but he dominated midfields on his own last year. With someone like Campana or Williams alongside him I think he'll do fine at a higher level.

He's no Adam Chicksen though, I'll give you that.

Has Jedinak actually signed his new contract yet or is he still stalling. I did hear a rumour that Big Sam had tapped him up and he was expected to sign for the Hammers before the season starts.
But never mind in Jerome Thomas you have a perfect replacement he was the one who was suspended for elbowing Wiltshire in the face and then followed up by pushing him down to earn a red. So naturual replacement for elbows Jedinak,

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Lucky, lucky you. Jose looks the business for the Premier League. He turned out for Sevilla an amazing 5 times last year and hasn't scored a first team goal yet, well that's not quite true he did have an OG.
£1.7 mill, personally I'd have gone for 400,000 Big Mac Cheeseburger Meals. Don't even have to pay 'em.

The Rock says...

Jul 19, 2013

Hoof ball my arse. Under Holloway it's been anything but. Just because we don't pass the ball around our back four for 10 minutes at a time like you do (you are so boring to watch!) doesn't mean we aren't a passing side. In the PO games, you had the 1st half at Selhurst, no doubt. But once our players got settled, we ripped you apart down the wings with pace and skill in the 2nd half. Then in the 2nd leg we were clearly the better side throughout, Williams should have put us 1 up before Zaha scored. Both goals were top draw bits of play. Face it, we were better than you, we are now Premier League, and you can't handle it! :cry:

Last edited:

The Rock says...

Jul 19, 2013
Just as you would derive pleasure from watching us lose every week if we were in your position...Think about it

Except I wouldn't be stupid enough or let rivalry blind me and assume you were going to lose every week. We have a fair chance of staying up, no doubt in my mind. Keep convincing yourself that we will do a Derby or worse if it makes you feel better but it won't happen, mark my words...

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Oh i'm sorry, i should be descending to the level of the palace trolls? Seems you've missed the point of my post, i.e. he might be a good signing in time but he's unlikely to be the sort of player to have an immediate impact in the premier league and thats what Palace need.

no I didn't miss your point but you missed mine, try reading posts 14 and 18, sorry but I don't like to upset a fellow Albion fan and Newhaven resident but you just sounded like you were having a chummy chat about Palace.
on a lighter note as you live in Denton did you get the Flying Fish bit?

eaglejez

Apr 23, 2004
ah the old 'perfect game' rubbish-nothing wrong with mixing it up a bit and look where it got us-at least you failed the right way if that's any consolation

well done for playing 'football'-anyway good luck with yet another continental manager

He forgot to mention the massive crowds that go with the great football. Lets hope the Barcelona of the Championship gets put into the EPL. Football is the loser here without big clubs like Brighton there :)

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Hoof ball my arse. Under Holloway it's been anything but. Just because we don't pass the ball around our back four for 10 minutes at a time like you do (you are so boring to watch!) doesn't mean we aren't a passing side. In the PO games, you had the 1st half at Selhurst, no doubt. But once our players got settled, we ripped you apart down the wings with pace and skill in the 2nd half. Then in the 2nd leg we were clearly the better side throughout, Williams should have put us 1 up before Zaha scored. Both goals were top draw bits of play. Face it, we were better than you, we are now Premier League, and you can't handle it! :cry:

I think your analogy of the two games is slightly blinkered. There was hardly any difference between the two side in a tight affair, you could argue if Barnes shot that was tipped onto the bar by Speroni or the resulting corner headed off the line went in the outcome would have been different, but you won, we lost.

I do honestly feel that Freedman got you promoted and seeing your disastrous run after we beat you 3-0 and the loss of Zaha and Murray you will torn a new ******** most weeks.

So with my dislike of Crystal Palace I will watch on with pleasure as the country bumpkin tries to amuse the country with witty post match interviews trying to mask his inept managerial ability.

Bitter... You will say yes, I say you're going down.

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
To be fair I'd have been happy if we signed this kid. But we are in the league below.
I signed him on footy manager , developed him for 2 years and he was a decent bench player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here