The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
errrm! do I give a monkeys

nope

what is this obsession with who Palace have signed
ffs

Erm - the thread starter is a PALACE fan. It stands to reason he'd care who Palace have signed.

(Just not why he'd bother to come and share it on here.)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
A lot of bitterness on here, most people would be pissing themselves with joy if we had signed him.
But we are a division below Palace, and they have a lot more to spend than us. He may be a great signing, time will tell. U20 captain is a good start though.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Yes Hans, of course, we are going to pick a "shit but tries hard player" over a quality striker who also tries hard and bangs in 30 league goals in 46 games...

That should really read "a striker who once scored 30 goals in 46 games". It's not going to happen again.

eaglejez

Apr 23, 2004
can't we just have one palace thread? that way the rest of us don't have to read the major and that bloke from grimsby ******* over attendance figures, or the palace fans calling us all 'plastics' or 'bum boys' every time one of us signs a player

Please leave The Major alone. To us on the BBS he is the Kevin Petersen of NSC. A legend and totally entertaining and we wouldn't want any part of him changed. Keep it up TM and don't change please :wink:

Vegas78

Dec 4, 2012
South London
Palace have lost over half their league goalscorers in Murray & Zahaha - and that was in a league where they only managed to scrap into the Play - offs in the last game of the season.

Their signings (so far) have been laughable. I could understand it if they were pumping money into their infrastructure however the only thing they are considering pumping is the flooded Holmesdale Stand. It's like giving money to Steptoe & Son :D

View attachment 44893 View attachment 44894

Agree.

But to be fair, with everything you have already said we are still a much better team than you.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
errrm! do I give a monkeys

nope

what is this obsession with who Palace have signed
ffs

The good news about this thread is I've added another 3 Jeremys to my ignore list :O

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
Think the sun has gone to your head mate!

Go see a doctor there is something not functioning quite right, could be the brain cos I don't think you realise where you are ,what board you are on, sense of direction is my diagnosis.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Campana looks a very good prospect and for a good price, what more can we say other than that.

Jerome Thomas is still a highly amusing signing though.

I can't wait to see Damian Delaney in the Premier League, it could well be hilarious, and I have a fairly confident inkling that Jedinak is going to discover his level was Championship & no more.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Jerome Thomas is still a highly amusing signing though.

I can't wait to see Damian Delaney in the Premier League, it could well be hilarious, and I have a fairly confident inkling that Jedinak is going to discover his level was Championship & no more.

Jedinak's embarrassment in the PL will be completed by his increased use of his elbows which will see him the recipient of numerous yellow and red cards, he won't stand a chance and will be made to look what he is, an ordinary clogger. Any Palace fan claiming they are all set for life in the premier league needs to take a step back and realise they have actually been promoted to the Premier League and will be playing the likes of Arsenal, Liverpool, Man U & City, Chelsea, Spurs etc etc - Jedinak versus that lot equals summary humiliation hehe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here