Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace relegation watch

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
That was indeed a sickener, a real sickener. I don't remember the ins and outs now, other than you looked doomed, and there was something very fishy about your winning goal there, some form of rancid CHEATING involved, but the detail escapes me.

On the flipside, your slightly unexpected relegation at Charlton made for wonderful viewing. The Sky cameras FULLY indulged us with lots of panning shots of the away end that day. I think I've still got it on video somewhere.

Lovely stuff.

No we didn't have to fix the goalkeeper, but I guess any goals scored by Dougie - like the two at Withdean in 2005 - might appear to an albion fan to be the Hand of God.

Anyway we have condemned the twerp who gave away that late free-kick to the Addicks to be treate as scum - Leighertwood was his name - for evermore.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Wash your mouth out!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Crawley Eagles you may get away with .... absolutley anything to do with Albion and you have no chance whatsoever ... and I'd lay a serious amount of cash on that!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
How can Watford play their game in hand against Palace (Tues, not Weds)? They'd still have a game in hand :facepalm:

Very true. Thanks for pointing this out

May well just go to that game though, can arrange my day to be local there so could be worth a look

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
So can Palace halt their headlong slide to oblivion today against Baaadif, or can the sheep shaggers do us all a favour and give the Beagles a pasting?

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
SHEEP SHEEP SHEEP SHAGGERS. :love:

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Gyepes scores against the Gypses :clap2: :clap2:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Time to resurrect this thread?

Good timing.
The thread started for their away game at Forest.
Remind me how Phalus got on yesterday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here