Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace relegation watch

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Wednesday have scored again - Palace 3 points less than Watford who have a game in hand.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
very satisfying - palace now 3 points adrift of watford who still have a game in hand and four points behind wednesday

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
:clap2: :clap2:

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
It's not funny honest... :clap::laugh::laugh:

Attachments

• Hehehehe.jpg
    Hehehehe.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 221

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Championship is all over. Quite strange for there to be such large gaps at the important thresholds. There's an 8 point gap between 2nd & 3rd. A 5 pt gap between 6th and 7th and a 3 point gap between 21st and 22nd (keep in mind a 3 pt gap is big for teams who average one point a game).

I'd like Reading to get to the play offs - don't have any affinity to the club but just because they are on an immense run - 9 wins 1 draw 1 defeat from last 11 league games...

Nappy thrower

Banned
Dec 17, 2009
Floor above Bushy
Championship is all over. Quite strange for there to be such large gaps at the important thresholds. There's an 8 point gap between 2nd & 3rd. A 5 pt gap between 6th and 7th and a 3 point gap between 21st and 22nd (keep in mind a 3 pt gap is big for teams who average one point a game).

I'd like Reading to get to the play offs - don't have any affinity to the club but just because they are on an immense run - 9 wins 1 draw 1 defeat from last 11 league games...

Don't be silly.It's far from over.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Only Peterborough are definitely down. Plymouth have got some momentum going and this is vital at this times of the season (as we showed last year).

If Watford were to win their game in hand then Palace would be in trouble.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I noticed this too. They were in real relegation trouble when they beat Palace barely a couple of months back.

Mind you, they'll blow up just as the play-offs come into view, as this is what always happens with teams on these runs. Look at Coventry - they went on a similar run and now the wheels have fallen off in the last 3 games, just as they needed to kick on.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Excuse me, but how the F**K did THAT happen!!!

Long story involving me working in Hong Kong and ex living in Horsham! (All friends now though, and nearly forgiven!):tantrum:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
It's a bit off yet but that goal difference is staring to slim down as well.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Watford game in hand is Palace at home next wed.

We have to pray watford can produce and Palace can get done by cardiff on sat.

Then they really will be in deep shit.

I can't trust cardiff to get anything though, 5 pt cushion in the play offs , stuttering a bit. You just know they will do a Walsall

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Palace at home next Wednesday, could be worth a trip around the M25 for the sheer entertainment and comedy factor.

I'll see if my Son is going and then continually text him from the other end of the stadium (before you think this is child cruelty he's 27!)

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Watford game in hand is Palace at home next wed.

How can Watford play their game in hand against Palace (Tues, not Weds)? They'd still have a game in hand :facepalm:

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Can SOMEONE please explain to me what this pathetic Albion obsession is about Palace being in some way linked with Romanies? Anyone who has been to Selhurst would realise that there is no place anywhere for travellers to even park around the place, unlike in Brighton.

When I went to look at the alternative site offered by LDC at the height of the Falmer battle, near Brighton racecourse, the first thing I noticed was a cluster of caravans at the top of a hill there. No doubt Falmer itself will be barricaded off to prevent any kind of occupation.

And since the Romanies are big on curses maybe you should wonder that they haven't cursed you lot...:ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here