Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

palace quiz - help needed

5 past Kuipers

Is that the time?
Feb 22, 2006
Tunbridge Wells
3) Which former Palace goalscoring legend moved clubs and then relegated them on the last day of the season by scoring twice against the Eagles?

No idea. It might have been Ian Wright, but the goalscorers in the last game of 92/93 were Wright, Dickov and K Campbell (and they got one each).

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
No idea. It might have been Ian Wright, but the goalscorers in the last game of 92/93 were Wright, Dickov and K Campbell.
For the purposes of comedy, the correct answer is Ian Wright - as you well know. :thumbsup:

Particularly pleasing from my point of view was the way he celebrated with nice big smile and a big congratulatory twisty spin right in front of your very very pissed off fans after opening the scoring. :clap: :clap: :clap:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
For the purposes of comedy, the correct answer is Ian Wright - as you well know. :thumbsup:

Particularly pleasing from my point of view was the way he celebrated with nice big smile and a big congratulatory twisty spin right in front of your very very pissed off fans after opening the scoring. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Easily pleased are you Simster? :blush:

5 past Kuipers

Is that the time?
Feb 22, 2006
Tunbridge Wells

You said who scored twice. He got one.

PS - He scored down the other end to our fans, but, yes, I'm sure you must have enjoyed it.

5 past Kuipers

Is that the time?
Feb 22, 2006
Tunbridge Wells
This is a good thread by the way. There hasn't been much decent banter on here for a while.

Are we allowed to do an Albion equivalent. I've got a nice one where AFC Sudbury & Kingstonian is the correct answer. Shall we do it 'Jeopardy' style where you guess the question?

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
1) Ex manager Steve Bruce left Crystal Palace to take charge of which bigger club?

2) Ex manager Ian Dowie left Crystal Palace because he wanted to be closer to his Oldham based family. How many miles closer to Oldham did he move?

3) Which former Palace goalscoring legend moved clubs and then relegated them on the last day of the season by scoring twice against the Eagles?
Question 2 correction his family live in Bolton.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Which football club / fans is made up generally of illiterate ****s?

Simple but effective - esp if he's your MD...

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Who got sent off for being a dirty bastard in the game between Brighton and Palace in front of a bumper crowd of 6,500 in 2005.

Who scored a last minute winner in the same game.

How many Palce fans took binoculars due to the distance between them and pitch?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here