Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

palace quiz - help needed

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Which of these teams has had a player play for England at a World Cup finals?

A) Brighton & Hove Albion
B) Crystal Palace
C) Neither

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Which French player practised his kung fu skills at Selhurst Park?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Which team are named after an athletics track?

(Clue; It isn't Withdean and Hove Albion)

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Using a Dulux Colour Chart as your guide, exactly what shade of orange is Simon Jordan?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Croydon Bloke,
Sorry, but I am amused by your signature. If you can be arsed to read through this very thread, you'll be pleased to find that Palace don't actually own Selhurst Park, so the keys aren't yours to give. I may as well put "Give Peter Ward the keys to Wembley" in my own signature.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Croydon Bloke,
Sorry, but I am amused by your signature. If you can be arsed to read through this very thread, you'll be pleased to find that Palace don't actually own Selhurst Park, so the keys aren't yours to give. I may as well put "Give Peter Ward the keys to Wembley" in my own signature.

To be honest Simster the fact that it is now out of that parasite Ron Noades' hands is a damn good thing in my book. Jordan knows what he is doing and SP will be in Palace's hands soon enough of that i have no doubt. As i have said before say and think what you like about Jordan but the bloke does what he says he is going to do regarding Palace because he loves the club, he may go about things the wrong way sometimes but ultimately he puts his dough where his mouth is and delivers.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
To be honest Simster the fact that it is now out of that parasite Ron Noades' hands is a damn good thing in my book. Jordan knows what he is doing and SP will be in Palace's hands soon enough of that i have no doubt. As i have said before say and think what you like about Jordan but the bloke does what he says he is going to do regarding Palace because he loves the club, he may go about things the wrong way sometimes but ultimately he puts his dough where his mouth is and delivers.

Yes. Pity he is such a ****....and yes, I have met him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here