Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

palace prepare for next season already!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
But he's never done anything.

I just liked the way you said it, that's all. Fact is you may have signed a few good players but unfortunately you still don't have enough quality to stay in the Premiership this season.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
At least in this years transfer window we were only worrying about who we will sign. In past seasons its always been a time to worry about who we might sell...

I am sure if we weren't in the Premier League someone would've been in for AJ, possibly Routledge.

So while we might bemoan the fact we haven't signed worldbeaters at least we have retained our best players (apart from Gray but he was always off) and augmently improved the squad with some pretty decent players.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
But he's never done anything.

I just liked the way you said it, that's all. Fact is you may have signed a few good players but unfortunately you still don't have enough quality to stay in the Premiership this season.

maybe so,the premiership is a class division with the worlds best players in it and palace to stay up would take something special but you would not want to play us next season if we were to drop because we would be one good division one side

paulie said:
You get some cretins on here don't you?

Worry about your own sorry, pitiful, campaigning (Falmer rah rah rah), batty club until we are in the same division again. Then we can batter you 5-0 again and piss ourselves laughing.

Losers.

When you get the chance to laugh, you laugh.
We will laugh at your stinking scum club because we will have loads of chances to.
So there, losers-every-weekend-while-WE-piss-ourselves.

p.s what is a 'paulie', does it come in a dress? .

Last edited:

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Up early for school NHM?

Have a laugh at us in the Prem. But remember - it'll a cold day in hell before the Weed even get there.

Bring the clowns back to Selhurst - I nearly had a stroke from laughing on 26-10-02.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
west brom will stay up palarse and norwich will go down!
we will meet again next season paula :salute:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
brighton rock said:
you would not want to play us next season if we were to drop because we would be one good division one side

True but I would LOVE to play you next season, revenge time innit.

:wave:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
brighton rock said:
you would not want to play us next season if we were to drop because we would be one good division one side

You think? Have a look at Leicester and see how many of their best players from last season are still there.

The exodus of Palace's overseas mercenaries plus players like AJ and Routledge will leave you ripe for a thrashing from a young and vibrant Albion. Made up of home grown players who understand the meaning of beating Palace and would LOVE the chance to avenge Black Saturday.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
"west brom will stay up palarse and norwich will go down!
we will meet again next season paula"

Wouldn't disagree batty boy.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I want a PompeyScum 1 - 0 Chrystal Scum scoreline, that way the real Scum are still doomed and Pompeyscum only get 1 goal to their goal difference, or maybe 2 on the return leg but still dodgy enough to join the real scum in relegation!

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Don't be a cretin cavey - nothing to do with Ali G.

'Cockney wannabe'? - I don't think so. Save it for next year and your next humiliation at Selhurst. 26-10-02, the day the Weed were put in their place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here