Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

palace prepare for next season already!

paulie said:
Up early for school NHM?

Have a laugh at us in the Prem. But remember - it'll a cold day in hell before the Weed even get there.

Bring the clowns back to Selhurst - I nearly had a stroke from laughing on 26-10-02.

look here 'pinkie', I have seen a lot of games between our sides, and amazingly the scorelines didn't suit you all that often.

I see you ARE wearing that sour-grapes expression ALREADY though, and the season is only 4 games old! Doesn't your mummy warn you that you make that face and you'll STAY that way?

By the way, your lot may have been lucky last time to meet a team going through slender times while managed by scummer steve coppout, but then leyton orient used to puff their chests just like you are - another 'great team' who thank heaven for small mercies.

"I wanna-ha I wanna-ha I wanna-ha...." Thanks for some more chuckles paulie-spice :clap2: :tosser:

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Look here 'no heteros (for) me'.

I've probably seen more games between us than you, including losses at the GG in 79, 83, 84 & 89 and know that football is cyclical. Just happens you have been consistently below us for a long time and when you get the chance to have a crack you are ridiculously bad.

So the Orient comparisons are not really valid.

Let me know if you want me to explain any of the words - cretin.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Caveman said:
Rubbish! You're a crap premership side! An average div 1 side.

we are a crap first div one side and an average div 2 side, we are in the same boat as palace we jammed our way up

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
kinkygerbil said:
we are a crap first div one side and an average div 2 side, we are in the same boat as palace we jammed our way up

No there is a big difference, we have a young team that will only get better. Palace have a team of misfits who are going to get hammered week in week out. For all paulie's protestations about us only dreamin about the Premiership, their dream is going to become a humiliating nightmare....and we can all laugh as we watch it unfold :clap2: :clap2:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
palace have a few good youngsters as well, there winger/striker cant recall his name is a future england player and johnson is only 24

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
i remeber andrews impressing with his speed up front for aldershot when we beat them 6 2 but premiership class your having a laugh! see you next year palarse :lolol:

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
11 new players now at the palace will give us a chance but if we were to drop at the end of the season we would have one hell of a side to to try and win promotion back up again and if brighton dont drop themselves we will give the seagulls a good beating

paulie said:
Look here 'no heteros (for) me'.

I've probably seen more games between us than you, including losses at the GG in 79, 83, 84 & 89 and know that football is cyclical. Just happens you have been consistently below us for a long time and when you get the chance to have a crack you are ridiculously bad.

So the Orient comparisons are not really valid.

Let me know if you want me to explain any of the words - cretin.

Wow, I'm in awe and respect of your rapier wit and stunning whip-smart command of the language. Quite a genius, for a 4year old aren't you.
You assume you have seen more games between us eh? On what do you base that then?

We have also been above you in the history I can cover, but for the last decade we have been up shit creek, prick.

The fact remains, that you are bound for the drop and I'm laughing ....a lot.
Day in the sun, bumboy, but don't be so weepy - better to have competed and lost than never to have competed at all. We are involved in getting OUR historic club simple survival as a future entity, and doing nicely this far considering what we had to go through - a credit to the resolve of Brighton fans (and one in particular, of course). You are just involved with being a TIT .

Now, I think that's your mummy calling you so scuttle along like a good little ponce. :clap:

Last edited:

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
palace have a few good youngsters as well, there winger/striker cant recall his name is a future england player and johnson is only 24

Yes we've already said that, the fact remains when they go down at the end of the season (or Christmas), the above mentioned will leave, pure and simple. That feels me with glee. :D

You know you almost sound like Pala*se.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Regardless of the "my club's better than yours" arguments, Palace fans, I will tell you this about Andrews (and I am trying not to take the piss just because you signed him).

He might be quick, but has been on Col U's bench most of the time in the last year. He's one of these players who observers would say could have made better of himself had he not had an attitude the size of Brazil. In his own mind, he's Pele, Rooney and Ronaldo rolled into one, but rarely displays the quality to prove it.

He played in a meaningless game at Withdean towards the end of last season, came on as sub, and merely succeeded in getting wound up, making a tit of himself. We then won the game-cheers Wayne- and his only response was to make "fatty" gestures to Guy Butters, like a six year old kid, and then sulk off the pitch afterwards because we had the last laugh.

yes he has some ability (scored a majorly wind assisted goal with a cross vs us at Layer Rd) but there's a reason why nobody else has signed him. Maybe the Elephant Man can get the best out of him??

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He may of course prove us wrong, but I don't fancy his chances, far too much of a chip on his shoulder.

And how dare he accuse Guyves of being fat
:lolol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
edna krabappel said:
He may of course prove us wrong, but I don't fancy his chances, far too much of a chip on his shoulder.

Has this turned into another Leon Knight thread?

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
brighton rock said:
hes called god in equador and is ment to be a footballer of the highest class if he settles down into the english game he will be a star this season

is he the one banished from eduadorian international football?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
brighton rock said:
hes palace 7th striker, hes going to be used for his pace when andy johnson is out

Good god, you're struggling enough already, if/when Johnson is out, you'd better start praying.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Firstly shouldn't there be a minimum IQ limit for palace fans to post here? Brighton rock just scrapes through.

Norwich have made 3 or 4 shrewd signings including David Bentley for arsenal, I reckon to go down

Scumhampton
Everton
Palace.

But pompey may replace everton or scumhampton.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
I think Norwich might go down even though they play some good stuff. My girlfriend's team so what a grim household it'll be. Probably:

Us
Norwich
Saints.

What's an IQ?

Thank you and goodnight from Pikeyland.

Can I just ask that you ensure you still have Speroni by the time we play you again, (and that won't be next season as we take your premisersip spot).

His performance against Middlesbrough had me laughing all night................

he couldn't catch a cold!!!!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here