Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace on a slippery slope.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
This is all very civilised here, which disgusts me. Anyone got any links to any Holmesdale meltdowns after the weekend shenanigans?

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
This is all very civilised here, which disgusts me. Anyone got any links to any Holmesdale meltdowns after the weekend shenanigans?

yeah, ***** off you *************** what i will do to you when we meet is ***** ******* ********* you Brighton********

Is that better? :smile:

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012

Have a look type it in your search engine.
Lots of people having a meltdown ,a bit like on here when Barnsley turned you over.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
yeah, ***** off you *************** what i will do to you when we meet is ***** ******* ********* you Brighton********

Is that better? :smile:

Ha ha thats better, now ******* do one you ****. And by the way your mother ***** of ******,********, which she probably **** after he ****** locked her up in the caravan.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Have a look type it in your search engine.
Lots of people having a meltdown ,a bit like on here when Barnsley turned you over.

No meltdowns here, this corner of the internet is an oasis of peace and tranquility united in its support for Gus and All things BHA.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Hmmm. Maybe, just maybe, that terrible run for us might result in us not getting the automatic spot we hoped for but ending up meeting you in the final at Wembley? I'm sure you will remember that when we return to the usual form between the two clubs?

Eh? The "usual form" is that Brighton beat Palace. History will tell you that, as you mentioned earlier. Dimwit.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ill explain shall i ?your points after 39 games are less than ours meaning you have not done as well as us this season so far.
So? He was talking about how you laughed we couldn't beat Burnley yet you couldn't beat the 10 men of Blackpool. What's that go to do with the overall standings? He simply pointed out that you laughed at us when you could, and now you have egg on your face.

Why don't you all leave your crowing until May 4th?
Are you suggesting the Palace fans here have been quiet for the last 5 months, patiently waiting for the end of the season? Have they ****. You've just lost 3, letting in 8 goals and scoring 0 (zero). We'll crow while we can thanks.

Come the end of May I hope we will be playing you lot at Wembley. It will be the day to end all days. You have had your win against us. It won't happen again.
Obviously you know that's false bravado.
History should tell you that. 5-0..1-3..3-0..etc... You have been our poor relations for years. Get used to it.
We finished above you last year. Now that we have a home again, and we can buy players that haven't been won via Coca Cola, we can compete again. And now you're finally living within your means (credit to Parish and co) you can't simply buy victories on credit.

Well actually, yes. You finished higher than us? Whoopy-doo. Last year will only ever be remembered for your first ever league defeat at your new ground.
Er, no it won't. We'll remember it for our first year at our new home, which was a successful year. Tell me, who won the first game at Sellhurst - who won the first league game there - who won the first cup game there - and finally, who was the first away team to win a league game there? No one knows do they, because that last one means nothing.

We are all nothing without history. However, when it comes to Palace v Brighton, I only recognise post 1976!....:)
Ok, so even with your carefully chosen time-frame, I still make that 2 league doubles to Brighton, and 0 to Palace. Unlucky.

Well actually, yes. You finished higher than us? Whoopy-doo. Last year will only ever be remembered for your first ever league defeat at your new ground.

Only by w*nkers like you. I had forgotten it. Hadn't forgotten your lot not getting behind your side when they needed it on the 17th:D

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Why aren't these palace trolls kicked off? Every bloody thread they sick their beaks into descends into this. And will continue to do so into the playoffs and beyond. Bozza, please clarify the rules of engagement.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I like the palace intruders less than most, but at the end of the day this thread is about Palace and their Slippery Slope so why not allow their input ???

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Nigel baiting is a very enjoyable hobby.

oldboy

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
I backed the dolphins to win tonight flipping 0-0 got a feeling that youve blown it now that results gonna come back to haunt you.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I backed the dolphins to win tonight flipping 0-0 got a feeling that youve blown it now that results gonna come back to haunt you.
Charlton played well, it was a fair result.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here