Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace muppet parked next to us in Sainsbury's

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Me and my dad parked up in Sainsbury's today, did the shop, returned to car, discovered a pikey had parked next to us. No slashed tyres or key scrapes thankfully, probably only parked up quickly to get supplies for his caravan.

(n.b. picture doesn't show the 'Sussex by the Sea' and old Brighton sticker on the other side of our window)

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Did you check his tax disc?

Front tyre looks a bit bald, hmmmmm missed oppertunity.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I really have no problem with Palace fans, they support their local club and good luck to them. I was far more pissed off with the number of plastic, so called Man utd fans I saw walking into town this evening, f*** OFF and support your local club FFS.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Me and my dad parked up in Sainsbury's today, did the shop, returned to car, discovered a pikey had parked next to us. No slashed tyres or key scrapes thankfully, probably only parked up quickly to get supplies for his caravan.

(n.b. picture doesn't show the 'Sussex by the Sea' and old Brighton sticker on the other side of our window)

lol how did you refrain yourself mate

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Looks like he scuffed your bumper getting in.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I really have no problem with Palace fans, they support their local club and good luck to them. I was far more pissed off with the number of plastic, so called Man utd fans I saw walking into town this evening, f*** OFF and support your local club FFS.

Yes, where would we be without them. At least they are not glory Hunters! Still, a horrible sight to be fair.

Those $ky Man U fans are VERY irritating.

YBOH

Banned
May 27, 2011
Sovereign Harbour
And what?

Did you wait for him/her/the family? Did you "have it out with them". Did you paint their car blue and white?

No. You took a photo. Then went home.

What a pathetic thread.

hayleyphoto

Jun 9, 2011
Worthing
And what?

Did you wait for him/her/the family? Did you "have it out with them". Did you paint their car blue and white?

No. You took a photo. Then went home.

What a pathetic thread.

its a bit of fun, there are alot of post that are a bit pointless but its all good nature.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here