Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace muppet parked next to us in Sainsbury's

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I really have no problem with Palace fans, they support their local club and good luck to them. I was far more pissed off with the number of plastic, so called Man utd fans I saw walking into town this evening, f*** OFF and support your local club FFS.

Surely this is absolutely correct?

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
... Cool_story_bro.jpg

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
And what?

Did you wait for him/her/the family? Did you "have it out with them". Did you paint their car blue and white?

No. You took a photo. Then went home.

What a pathetic thread.

What a pathetic person you are, just jumping on the bandwagon of people who've said 'cool story bro' and thinking you'll get a bit of applause for it. It's not everyday a Palace fan parks next to a Brighton fan in Sussex, not Croydon, so I thought I'd post a picture of it. If you don't like the thread then don't post in it. Get over yourself.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
And what?

Did you wait for him/her/the family? Did you "have it out with them". Did you paint their car blue and white?

No. You took a photo. Then went home.

What a pathetic thread.

chill-pill.gif

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I really have no problem with Palace fans, they support their local club and good luck to them. I was far more pissed off with the number of plastic, so called Man utd fans I saw walking into town this evening, f*** OFF and support your local club FFS.

Couldn't agree more.

With Palace fans it's more of a healthy rivalry.

With plastic Man United dickheads it's genuine HATRED that I feel.

I have NOTHING in common with these morons

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Couldn't agree more.

With Palace fans it's more of a healthy rivalry.

With plastic Man United dickheads it's genuine HATRED that I feel.

I have NOTHING in common with these morons

Me too. As much as we want Palace to fail on the pitch, they don't do it for glory any more than we do following the Albion through the lower leagues.

I have the misfortune to regularly drive past Old Trafford, and the number of plastics you see there crawling out of the Megastore is sickening.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here