Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace might get cocky! but hello. RESERVE squad mean anything???? Tw*ts

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
You just know the first year in some time that we finish above them, they're going to be able to brag about beating us, and man utd, and possibly a league cup final softening the blow for them.

It's true. I have been having a bit of fun today but in all seriousness, it's been a great season so far.

If we get totally thrashed by Cardiff in the semi-finals and you win at Palace (as long as it's not by more that five goals :wink:), we won't care.
I still think we will finish above you in the league this season.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
It's true. I have been having a bit of fun today but in all seriousness, it's been a great season so far.

If we get totally thrashed by Cardiff in the semi-finals and you win at Palace (as long as it's not by more that five goals :wink:), we won't care.
I still think we will finish above you in the league this season.

And so you should as an established Champ team (30+ years in the top two divisions etc etc) I would expect that.

But of course I HOPE thats not the case.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
No arguments here – excellent result and I’m always happy to see United humbled*. Fair play and well done, CP.

*awful word.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
You would expect it? So Wigan SHOULD finish above Swansea, for example?

In theory yes. But football springs surprises. Who would have thought that Palace would score an offside goal (and be given) at Old Trafford for example...

albion68

Oct 27, 2011
Great result for Palace just proves that they can get out of bed for some games if they want to !

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
You do know the top prize in the league cup is 100k? Where is this seven figure pay day? Cracking result to you guys though! Bloodly brilliant goal by Ambrose

Thanks, regarding and regarding the seven figure pay day i was referring to all the cuts of the ticket sales, TV money and Prize money that we Got from Man U (Around 600,00) and that will now surpass a Million now that we have a two Match Semi Final.

Magwitch Gull

Nov 19, 2011
Well done Palace, great result against a team with 9 Internationals in the starting line up. A credit to the Championship.

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
You just know the first year in some time that we finish above them, they're going to be able to brag about beating us, and man utd, and possibly a league cup final softening the blow for them.

If I had to choose for either you finishing above us or and us reaching Wembley or vice versa, then id have us reaching Wembley and you finishing above us any day of the week.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Blimey this organ is full of bitterness and sour grapes. Palace played well against a team who had only lost one game at home for bloody ages. Yes ok it was a reserve team, but one with park, berbatov, Valencia, Evans, fabio etc in it.....

Great result palace...credit where credit is due.
:thumbsup:Nice one.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
It would be churlish not acknowledge what a great result it was for Palace last night. Credit where credit is due indeed, now come on CARDIFF!

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
Palace had 6 non-first teamers starting and finishing the game.

So proud of them all.

Berbatov alone cost £30m in that team, Smalling £10m, and all the others that played.

Solid performance on and off the pitch. Though I'd have swapped the win for beating Millwall and Derby, the money for the club means no sale of the young players unless for ridiculous money as we will likely be in profit for the season and year.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Grrrrr, I hate giving Palace credit. But that was a sensational result, and I know I would be crowing if it were us that beat Utd. Well done you lot, and believe it or not, I'd like to see you make the final.

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
Yes, plucky little third string Manchester United did well to hold out to a defeat by just the single goal last night at Old Trafford.

Most teams expect to win there and Palace were no different.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here