Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Palace just signed some geezer for six million....

Psalm 56:5

Banned
May 19, 2013
I can't understand Posh's chairman bumping up the price, with D and R on a sell on percentage, you'd think he would be playing down the amount.
FWIW, I've been told by a reliable source, it's £2.75 mill plus £1.25 mill add ons.

I put that on here before these silly amounts started being thrown around, but I can understand Brighton fans wanting to take solace where they can find it.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
And closed the questions to CPFC2010 on BBS.

closed UFN according to the amendment (the post relates to Steve Browett being on holiday last year)

we-8-brighton

Feb 5, 2011
Not surprising you lot put in the deal a clause that states an undisclosed fee as you'd be the laughing stock of English football so by including that clause then you can claim it was only £1.2 million etc just to make your fans feel better.

£6 million

View attachment 44393

Nice to be able to spend it though, and it don't even make a dent in the promotion money seeing as we have £10 mill from the sale of Zaha who we might be able to get back on loan.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Nice to be able to spend it though, and it don't even make a dent in the promotion money seeing as we have £10 mill from the sale of Zaha who we might be able to get back on loan.

Not for getting his 5 year deal on £18k a week and his signing on fee.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Not for getting his 5 year deal on £18k a week and his signing on fee.

If Winifred doesn't impress Moyes in pre-season training to even be good enough for the reserves he will be shipped out on loan , Fulham , West Ham and THE SCUM are interested in taking him on a season long loan deal.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
If Winifred doesn't impress Moyes in pre-season training to even be good enough for the reserves he will be shipped out on loan , Fulham , West Ham and THE SCUM are interested in taking him on a season long loan deal.

Not talking about diver man. Was saying how much Dwight was getting a week and how long for and signing on fee.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Not talking about diver man. Was saying how much Dwight was getting a week and how long for and signing on fee.

Thought it was a 4 year deal ? If the wages are correct will he be earning less than Muzza ?

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Thought it was a 4 year deal ? If the wages are correct will he be earning less than Muzza ?

I said yesterday it was a 4 year deal but heard today it was 5. I suppose as he was on a 4 year deal with boro and Palace paying out massively for him and rating him so highly then a 5 year deal is probable as they'll won't to protect their investment.

Probably as he's not proven like Murray but must be a bumper package in his contract.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
12 other clubs wanted this lad
Good young English player with a point to prove
Well done palace

Any decent clubs? Genuine question as I have no idea who else was interested

Summer holidays? Yeah, I find them convenient myself. I'm off to Cornwall, what about you?

Yes I'm off on holiday too, only mine is organised a long time in advance and not announced abruptly thus closing the so called unique line of communication with a moments notice the day before he and Pinocchio spunk 6 MILLION quid on a carpenter.

I'm not a puppet, I'm a real boy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here