Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Palace just signed some geezer for six million....

Needs repeating.

6 MILLION POUNDS

million.png

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
We are now. They claimed it about our first contract with him.

No. Do you think his agent is totally thick? You needed Murray more than he needed you and if you got promoted to the premiership then Murray would have hit an even bigger jackpot.

we-8-brighton

Feb 5, 2011
You can't attract anyone decent there, a few cast offs and lower league players at best. Bloody great comment calling me pathetic coming from a bloke with 180 posts on a opposition message board....keyboard warrior !!

:bla: Remember it's day 3, weeks to go yet for both our teams to attract more players, And you have brighton posters on BBS with a thousand posts, so your point being. And keyboard warrior :drama:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You can't attract anyone decent there, a few cast offs and lower league players at best. Bloody great comment calling me pathetic coming from a bloke with 180 posts on a opposition message board....keyboard warrior !!

Palace are now considering offering Kevin Philips a contract after initially hinting he should look for another club once his loan spell had ended.

we-8-brighton

Feb 5, 2011
Palace are now considering offering Kevin Philips a contract after initially hinting he should look for another club once his loan spell had ended.

He was offered a coaching role with wolves, which would have meant him being nearer his family. He turned it down to be with us.

He was offered a coaching role with wolves, which would have meant him being nearer his family. He turned it down to be with us.

I bet he bloody did.

The mind boggles what you've offered him if you offer 20k per week for an ex-carpenter.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
The owners seem to have taken so much flak over the size of the fee that they are now saying it is undisclosed.

Our owners have never disclosed a fee so that's more bollocks.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Big risk on a player that was playing non-league football not so long ago. That said, he played very well for Peterborough in the second part of last season. Shows yet again how English players are overpriced and why the likes of Swansea have brought in cheap imports.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Actually undisclosed fee (for what there worth) on the official site.

Not surprising you lot put in the deal a clause that states an undisclosed fee as you'd be the laughing stock of English football so by including that clause then you can claim it was only £1.2 million etc just to make your fans feel better.

£6 million

1.bp.blogspot.com _aFUgHABZUG4 SoWjwv6bpoI AAAAAAAADl0 KnMbGIhjs4A s400 million-pounds cash.jpg

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
:bla: Remember it's day 3, weeks to go yet for both our teams to attract more players, And you have brighton posters on BBS with a thousand posts, so your point being. And keyboard warrior :drama:

I'm going to have to block your posts now, they are too hard to read. When you go to school tomorrow ask for some extra English lessons. Once you've mastered the basics then jog on back to BBS whatever that is.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I can't understand Posh's chairman bumping up the price, with D and R on a sell on percentage, you'd think he would be playing down the amount.
FWIW, I've been told by a reliable source, it's £2.75 mill plus £1.25 mill add ons.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
I can't understand Posh's chairman bumping up the price, with D and R on a sell on percentage, you'd think he would be playing down the amount.
FWIW, I've been told by a reliable source, it's £2.75 mill plus £1.25 mill add ons.

Not all clubs play your game sunshine. It hadn't a cored to you has it that most of us are honest clubs with honest fans who play by the rules and don't like to rip off other clubs and especially lower league clubs that are trying to survive on low incomes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here