and_more.sized.jpg

Banner.sized.jpg

Coventry_4.sized.jpg

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
iain dowie is rocket man?

explains alot , most shots way beyond the ground , but once got one in the stands!

Lucky lucky sods.

I stayed with a mate in Shrewsbury last night. Drove back today, about 5pm Warwick services was full of palace. I sufferred a fair bit of abuse when the mini kit was spotted in the back of my car. Most of it good natured, but a couple of meatheads had me a little concerned.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Final: Palace v West Ham.........

94th minute....

0-1.......................

ZAMORAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Crystal Palace boss Iain Dowie insisted the club are in the play-offs on merit.
"It is a monumental achievement," he said after Wigan's draw with West Ham ensured Palace finished in the top six despite their 2-1 defeat at Coventry.

"We are there because we have won the points over a series of games, not just because of Sunday's results.

"We're there on merit and I've told the players that. We were poor in the first half but very good in the second. All the credit should go to our players."

The players are the best bunch of professionals I have worked with and they deserve this.

"We now face Sunderland and we know that will be tough. They finished third in the table and are therefore the third best team in the league."

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
...... and to think Palace should have been relegated a couple of seasons ago, but all because the ref didn't spot "the Hand of Hopkins" they have an opportunity to maybe lower the tone of the top division yet again!!!!

Ho-hum.....

:yawn:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
You're in the playoffs and so are we.

You get beaten on the Saturday at Cardiff just in time for us to arrive and win on the Sunday.

:clap2: :clap2:

Marvellous scenes :lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Brighton Rock, it's a shame Briane Deane knocked in that header to help your spawny shitting band of pretenders into an undeserved playoff place.

Not least because I was going to start a thread for you and Royal Ali to bore the shit out of the rest of us as you discuss the exploits of your shitola bunch and the noddy bobbins club in the plastic lego stadium as you do every fecking week.

Instead we'll have to make do with laughing at all the Royals on this site for their feeble end of season performance at Watford and enjoy your humiliation against Sunderland shortly.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Simster said:
Brighton Rock, it's a shame Briane Deane knocked in that header to help your spawny shitting band of pretenders into an undeserved playoff place.

Not least because I was going to start a thread for you and Royal Ali to bore the shit out of the rest of us as you discuss the exploits of your shitola bunch and the noddy bobbins club in the plastic lego stadium as you do every fecking week.

Instead we'll have to make do with laughing at all the Royals on this site for their feeble end of season performance at Watford and enjoy your humiliation against Sunderland shortly.

may be a little harsh there, palace have been the form side over the last 20 game and got into the play of with some good football beating sunderland norwich cardiff west ham in their last 6 games

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
brighton rock said:
may be a little harsh there, palace have been the form side over the last 20 game and got into the play of with some good football beating sunderland norwich cardiff west ham in their last 6 games
What about the previous 26 games where at one point you were 4th from bottom. Face it, you were a minute from finishing 7th and Wigan should have been out of sight anyway.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's ok guys, we can wave at all the depressed Palace fans going home from Cardiff as we travel up there anticipating a win

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here