Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

palace in the playoff's

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Simster said:
Brighton Rock, it's a shame Briane Deane knocked in that header to help your spawny shitting band of pretenders into an undeserved playoff place.

Not least because I was going to start a thread for you and Royal Ali to bore the shit out of the rest of us as you discuss the exploits of your shitola bunch and the noddy bobbins club in the plastic lego stadium as you do every fecking week.

Instead we'll have to make do with laughing at all the Royals on this site for their feeble end of season performance at Watford and enjoy your humiliation against Sunderland shortly.
:tosser: What if Palace win and you lose:salute: Christ if the 5-0 humiliation was not enough for you sausage jockeys seeing us two divisions above you should be enough to turn you straight.The worst that could happen to us is we lose and get to humiliate you again next season.Now let me think who is in the better position?:clap2:By the way Charlton matt stop your arse licking.

Last edited:

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
If we don't go up and you get in the Prem I will take great delight in seeing you getting relegated.:lolol:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Yes, it would be hillarious to see Palarse go the way of Sunderland last season, getting stuffed 4-0 or 5-0 every second week in the Premiership!

Fact is that Palarse are extremely lucky to be in the playoffs. A real fluke.

Oh well. I look forward to Iain Dowie joining Leeds and Palarse returning back to their slide to Division Two.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
perth seagull said:
Yes, it would be hillarious to see Palarse go the way of Sunderland last season, getting stuffed 4-0 or 5-0 every second week in the Premiership!

Fact is that Palarse are extremely lucky to be in the playoffs. A real fluke.

Oh well. I look forward to Iain Dowie joining Leeds and Palarse returning back to their slide to Division Two.
Oh a big mouth Aussie -thats unusual.You couldn't get any further away fromyour shite team could you.And yes the odds would be that we get relegated from the premier but (leaving out any sense of reality)wouldn't you just love to have one season there :salute:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here