Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Groundshare at Gillingham

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Falmer being suggested.

Sorry mate but your clearly trying to get a rise? Falmer is not ready till NEXT August and if you think after over 10 years of not having a proper home we will share with you pikeys (who would probably dump old fridges and sofas in it) your totally of your nut!

Presumably the football authorities would only agree to a groundshare if a firm plan is in place to return to the Croydon area within a certain amount of time.

That was one of the conditions imposed on tha Albion when we moved to Gillingham, was it not?

Why should CPFC be treated differently?

If Selhurst Park is redeveloped, is there ANY plan in place to get a permanent stadium built in the Croydon area?

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
"A bus from Croydon to Gillingham"

That has to be one of the most depressing things I have ever seen in print.

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Maybe, but that is the same everywhere. Even Croydon has plenty of people that support the likes of Chelsea and Manure rather than Palarse.

Historically the numbers of P*lace and Albion in the town were roughly the same, but the last 10 years there is a bit more P*lace than Albion (but only due to them doing a lot better than us IMO). So in a sense you are right, but could change with Falmer!

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Historically the numbers of P*lace and Albion in the town were roughly the same, but the last 10 years there is a bit more P*lace than Albion (but only due to them doing a lot better than us IMO). So in a sense you are right, but could change with Falmer!

Us getting Falmer, and their steady progress to the Conference! :lol:

Maybe they should do what MK Dons have done and move somewhere else, well away from Croydon?

There must be a big town somewhere that would welcome a franchised football club.

I'm not sure where, though. I tried googling "Largest town in England without a top class football club", but all I got was a load a links to pages with the word Croydon.

Maybe they should do what MK Dons have done and move somewhere else, well away from Croydon?

There must be a big town somewhere that would welcome a franchised football club.

I'm not sure where, though. I tried googling "Largest town in England without a top class football club", but all I got was a load a links to pages with the word Croydon.

I've had a second go. The answer seems to be Salford or Dudley.

"Salford Scum" has a certain ring to it, no? Certainly as good as "MK Dons".

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley

My dear Brackers.

There is no football club at all in the large town of Brighton. Hove has the nearest one.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I live in Crystal Palace and if the pubs are anything to go by most people there seem to support Chelsea so I'd suggest just folding the club up myself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here