reputation_neg.gif
reputation_neg.gif
reputation_highneg.gif
reputation_highneg.gif
reputation_highneg.gif
reputation_highneg.gif
reputation_highneg.gif
reputation_highneg.gif

BHAFC will be allocated 6,000 tickets for this fixture should CPFC stay in the Championship.

Can also confirm that Sussex Police have adviced we will only be allocated 1,500 tickets.

Note the 'banned by moderators' after this post :lolol:

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
They are going to be having nightmares about playing us next season, we are in the ascendancy whilst they are really struggling to avoid relegation season after season it seems. If the horrible rumour that Murray was going to CPFC did come true then it would be even more of a needle match than normal if that's possible & we would simply have to crucify them. I can't wait for the fixtures to be announced but I imagine we'd meet on Boxing day funnily enough.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
I started that thread as it goes :laugh:

One of the main reasons I wrote it was to see the reaction of CPFC2010, our consortium who will probably write back soon enough.

I expect, like last time you'll be allocated 3,000 tickets but the away end has been moved so I'm not sure how it's segregated now. As we'll only get 2,500 at Foulmer I really hope we don't offer you the whole stand as you won't fill it.

Needless to say, having more than 3,000 doesn't neccessarily mean you'll have an advantage. Bar Millwall (who always bloody beat us) every team who've brought big followings to Selhurst we usually beat, the famous 5-0 being a prime example!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Palace didn't fill their allocation of 900 the last time they played us at Withers.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Depends how much they want the money.The police gave us all the Arthur wait stand when we lost 5-0 so i don't see why they wouldn't again.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
You can understand their griping though, it's only fair that as many home fans as possible get to watch their cup final.

He does have a very valid point though, the more we take to scumhurst the less room they'll have for their caravans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here