Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fans worrying about Brighton crowd at Selhurst

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
So long as we're not in a police corden for 3 hours again :tantrum:

As I think we'll hammer them I doubt that people will mind as much this time. Most of the Palarse scum will slink back to their camp grounds.

simon swagbag

Jul 8, 2003
Eastbourne
The Lube Camp is the wittiest I've heard so far.
I find all that Smellhurst or Shitehurst nonsense rather childish to be honest.

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
If Palace could sell out Selhurst then they could limit our numbers for the fixture, so the solution is in their own hands.The fact is they can't - they didn't even sell out for the Villa Cup game last season.

From their financial viewpoint surely they would prefer to have thousands of seats taken by away support rather than empty - but unfortunately, as proven, they don't seem to possess much business acumen.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
I don't know where the myth we didn't sell out at The Withdean has come from. I got a heads up from a friend that the box office had 20 tickets remaining the night before the match and I got 2 of them. Granted they should of sold out earlier but the club made it impossible to get the tickets. I got there late and there was no way I was gonna stand in the front row so I stood in the aisle like many others.

I really hope we don't give you the whole stand. We gave it to you in 2002 and you sold 4,500, half it's capacity. Probably a good thing in hindsight baring in mind the score.

It'd be nice if we could get along (for 90 minutes) and share the stand because we'll sell around 20,000 home tickets providing it's not on TV!

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
It'd be nice if we could get along (for 90 minutes) and share the stand because we'll sell around 20,000 home tickets providing it's not on TV!

Haha! That's about the only time we are guaranteed not to get along. I've got Palace supporting mates but for those 90 minutes I am going to hate them with a passion rarely seen outside the Balkans (c) Evening Standard.

I think both sets of fans can agree that we're in unchartered waters here regarding allocations for both games but that take up is likely to be very high. Palace home and away are the only 2 games I really care about next season and I hope Palace fans feel the same way too. It's been way too long in coming.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Haha! That's about the only time we are guaranteed not to get along. I've got Palace supporting mates but for those 90 minutes I am going to hate them with a passion rarely seen outside the Balkans (c) Evening Standard.

I think both sets of fans can agree that we're in unchartered waters here regarding allocations for both games but that take up is likely to be very high. Palace home and away are the only 2 games I really care about next season and I hope Palace fans feel the same way too. It's been way too long in coming.

Ditto, I'm praying one of the games will be in January as I'll come back from Colombia then. A lot of other fans mock our rivalry as we never bloody play but your vast improvement this season may result in us playing more than twice a decade!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I was at the 5-0, we sold our full allocation. We were never going to get the whole side due to segregation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here