Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
And then there was Peter Ward - who actually looked like a bum bandit
Ah the true spirit of the REMF goes from strength to strength :lolol:

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
You are right Bush old son. I'm exaggerating the poverty of my birth in order to garner CRED on an internet message board. Yep, I really am. I just know people really give a f***. :rolleyes:

SIlver spoon - more like a big Golden ladle - posh knob

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
You are right Bush old son. I'm exaggerating the poverty of my birth in order to garner CRED on an internet message board. Yep, I really am. I just know people really give a f***. :rolleyes:
bloody hell, seem to have touched a nerve there ,you are what you are mate , no need to invent some "working class hero made good" persona !

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
bloody hell, seem to have touched a nerve there ,you are what you are mate , no need to invent some "working class hero made good" persona !

He is what he is oh shrubby guy. Think of the words 'Where do you go to my lovely' that is Lokki's story.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Is that the same opinion that thought Wilkins was a useless manager and coach, Slade was a waste of space and Gannon is a c*nt? Hmm. Think I'll stick with my opinion thanks. If you wear a palace shirt around Brighton, particularly in the evening then you get what you deserve. Same goes for Albion in Croydon. It's not rocket science is it?

Lokki. Fair play mate. Wilkins was useless for a long time, Slade was poor for a while or at least the results were , Gannon , well that was over enthusiam and too much Vodka for which I apologised 3 times. Still as your perfect and no doubt have a Gold embossed Egg finished business which is much better than mine I bow down to your superiority in all departments. God I wish I was more like you :down:

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Lokki. Fair play mate. Wilkins was useless for a long time, Slade was poor for a while or at least the results were , Gannon , well that was over enthusiam and too much Vodka for which I apologised 3 times. Still as your perfect and no doubt have a Gold embossed Egg finished business which is much better than mine I bow down to your superiority in all departments. God I wish I was more like you :down:

Lokki's proppa name is David Watts..Unc..do you know a song about that?

I accept your apology and humble worship. Good to see you always see sense in the end. :thumbsup:

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
really further on in the thread he said he is now too old for all that??:annoyed:

are you his brother/lover or something??

Are you making false assumptions.

Gor blimey...lovaduck.

Do you know Plastic Adam from Benfield?

SJLM has two lovers already both are hirsuit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here