Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Fans Roughed Up In Brighton

you live in croydon carwash, you know well enough there are plenty of "city gent's" that come from working class backgrounds , maybe not lokki 7 though, born with a silver spoon in his mouth so i heard.

Ha! Yeah righto.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
johnno42000 03 May 09 12:12pm
These 'hard men' should be taught a lesson. How about the HOL organise a beano down to Brighton during the summer?

I would do my best to be there (pumped up on pain killers and on my walking sticks). Let's see how 'hard' these tw*t's are when some of the old un's, who used to have run in's with the brightscum tos*ers, turn up.

ps make it a bank holiday and we could have a scooter run down there (I used to be a mod in the late 70's).

hmmmm...could be an interesting day in brighton coming up this summer then.... TWATS!

Check out the BBS away forum...a thread called 'Renewed hatred of the 'Weed'. Check out a post by Col Brittain. All historic stuff but nevertheless more factual than a lot of stuff posted now.

Could you speak clearly with said spoon or did it cause you to lithp?

That is about as far from the truth as you could be. (On the silver spoon front that is, do have a fairly major lisp, triggered by 6 pints of Stella.)

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Renewed hatred for the Seaweed - CPFC BBS

Ignore Mr SJLM's input as this tends to be confrontational..he loves many of us and knits scarves for orphans in Eritrea, thus proving he is a good sort.

BTW Hoops McCan is a jester of extraordinary skill...similar to Herbicide who posts here.

Most people ignore me mate, it is just the norm!!

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
I hate the Club of Craptal Palarse not the fans. No need for beatings.

Its not their fault that they are so dumb they can't support a decent team.

Most Palace fans I have met have been Ok. Nothing wrong with a bit of banter but hitting people because they wear the shirt of their club. Not clever is it

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
yeah, I think Palace are wankers, but beating someone up because of who they support? very wrong. if what that lad is saying is accurate, then he has my sympathy and I hope he's alright

Found this scum rant amusing;

Look, this is the real thing. Here is a club that tried to copy us - and failed miserably. Their crappy seabird thingy of badge - that looks like an old grannies piss flaps - they were so jealous of our Eagle - that is what they came up with. The fools.

And then there was Peter Ward - who actually looked like a bum bandit - and that filthy, spivvy looking tosser, Mullery, that was even filthier and spivvier and tossier than that fillthy, spivvy ****, Venables, before we realised what a filthy, spivvy looking **** Venables was. I'm getting angry now.

Then, there was that useles **** hole of a ground, the Gallstone, with it's curled out coat hangers for floodlight pylons - and the crazy metal fencing, that you coul'nt actually see through if you were behind it. The bastards.

And that **** wit of a club song - Good Old Sausage up the tree - or some such nonsense - 'Good Old Sausage on my knee, where they play foot - ball and they know **** all'.........garbage.
God, I hate Brighton

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Found this scum rant amusing;

Look, this is the real thing. Here is a club that tried to copy us - and failed miserably. Their crappy seabird thingy of badge - that looks like an old grannies piss flaps - they were so jealous of our Eagle - that is what they came up with. The fools.

And then there was Peter Ward - who actually looked like a bum bandit - and that filthy, spivvy looking tosser, Mullery, that was even filthier and spivvier and tossier than that fillthy, spivvy ****, Venables, before we realised what a filthy, spivvy looking **** Venables was. I'm getting angry now.

Then, there was that useles **** hole of a ground, the Gallstone, with it's curled out coat hangers for floodlight pylons - and the crazy metal fencing, that you coul'nt actually see through if you were behind it. The bastards.

And that **** wit of a club song - Good Old Sausage up the tree - or some such nonsense - 'Good Old Sausage on my knee, where they play foot - ball and they know **** all'.........garbage.
God, I hate Brighton

:lolol:

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
This is bullshit, they probably said: "f*** off palace c'unt" and that was it. Absolute lies from some scummy 16 year old.

i reckon you're doing a kate winslet on us lokki, inventing working class roots to give yourself some " cred" :laugh:

You are right Bush old son. I'm exaggerating the poverty of my birth in order to garner CRED on an internet message board. Yep, I really am. I just know people really give a f***. :rolleyes:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Get real. He has faced off a number of top bananas in the Tap.,

really further on in the thread he said he is now too old for all that??:annoyed:

are you his brother/lover or something??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here