Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fans caused a fair bit of damage.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm not in the mood today Darren, most days I can take your baiting but not today please, for one day give me a day off the Bozza wind up please. Many Thanks.

I'm not baiting Mr Over-Sensitive. You're seeking to call all Palace fans a complete disgrace even though an Albion club employee has already said that most of the Palace fans were decent sorts both in their general behaviour and in apologising for the antics of their idiots.

We shouldn't let our disappointment in our team's performance and the result cloud our judgement on a decent group of fans, Palace or otherwise. And we also should not forget that Albion fans are very often far from angelic when they travel.

D

Deleted member 18477

Wouldn't it be funny if the FA decided to deduct Palace 3 points for their fans' unruly behaviour!

it would be funny but it's never going to happen.

i feel sorry for the decent fans. the destructive ones are scum and are not fans! they need to be stoned. as does any wannabe hooligan wanker! football has moved on since the 80's, it's about time some people did as well.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Read the post again, I said I know there are loads of decent Palace fans. Lets leave it there as I am liable to lose it. I am off for a Coffee.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

i feel sorry for the decent fans. the destructive ones are scum and are not fans! they need to be stoned. as does any wannabe hooligan wanker! football has moved on since the 80's, it's about time some people did as well.

''they need to be stoned''....hmm..u say move on from the 80's but that doesn't sound as if u have moved on from quite a while longer than that imho

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing

I felt the need to be stoned after that game.

D

Deleted member 18477

''they need to be stoned''....hmm..u say move on from the 80's but that doesn't sound as if u have moved on from quite a while longer than that imho

they should never have got rid of that punishment.

but thats a different story.

are you a 'hooligan'?

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
No-one was using their seats. Other than to stand on

Any seats that were broken would have been in the chaos caused by the carnage of 3 mental celebrations.

This is true. I'm sure it was all an accident. I haven't seen scenes like that for quite a while, love it!!

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Met a couple of Palace fans in the Park & Ride after the game, seemed pretty decent, saying the stadium was great, just the park & ride was shit! lol

What would have happenend if they'd lost though? Could have got very nasty.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No-one was using their seats. Other than to stand on

Any seats that were broken would have been in the chaos caused by the carnage of 3 mental celebrations.

And there we have it. In Croydon you use a seat to stand on and are then surprised that it breaks if you jump up and down on it. I've heard it all now. Surely our CT can identify the seat number and the person and ban them from the Amex and hope Palace ban them from Selhurst Park for the season at least.

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
And there we have it. In Croydon you use a seat to stand on and are then surprised that it breaks if you jump up and down on it. I've heard it all now. Surely our CT can identify the seat number and the person and ban them from the Amex and hope Palace ban them from Selhurst Park for the season at least.
If people were standing in their right seats...

I know I wasn't.

Very few people were stood on seats anyway, everyone was too busy falling over them in the aftermath

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Do you understand the concept that seats are not made to be stood on ?.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here