Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
But somehow always manage to end up higher in the league table than the smooth well run club like Brighton, and lets face it for most normal fans thats what really counts.

I wonder what may have happened had you not taken the easy route and gone into Administration TWICE.??

But yes, pat yourself on the back because you finished 3 points ahead of us.... Cheats never prosper so just wait and see......

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
But somehow always manage to end up higher in the league table than the smooth well run club like Brighton, and lets face it for most normal fans thats what really counts.

But for how much longer? Even with your rose coloured specs on this must be starting to look a bit dicey?

No manager
No players
No stand
No committed owners

Roy is starting to look more of a miracle worker by the minute....

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
When do they unveil Patrick then .... it's almost like they've screwed up again

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
When do they unveil Patrick then .... it's almost like they've screwed up again

But we want this one - compared to the other 2 it’s kinda of a leap / fall down!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Last edited:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Did I miss the press conference, shirt holding photo op in front of new stand etc... ?

Or are they waiting to sneak it out during the England game on Saturday... good day to bury bad news etc...

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Did I miss the press conference, shirt holding photo op in front of new stand etc... ?

Or are they waiting to sneak it out during the England game on Saturday... good day to bury bad news etc...

Starting to look like Prince Charming will be taking training, starting by getting the first team squad to recreate precisely that time they had a supporters night in the club bar and eight people showed up.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
But we want this one - compared to the other 2 it’s kinda of a leap / fall down!

Oh we do, but rather like a 70's sitcom you still wish for that moment of very predictable slapstick

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Starting to look like Prince Charming will be taking training, starting by getting the first team squad to recreate precisely that time they had a supporters night in the club bar and eight people showed up.

..... and now, on Amazon Prime ..... Part II - Palace and The Seven No's

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I’ve seen rumours that they have only offered new contacts to Cahill,Townsend, Clyde, and Ward.

I wonder if they will all accept a cut in wages.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Brian Kidd leaving City.

Wouldn’t it be delicious if Viera bins Palace and replaces Kidd.

I would much rather Paddy became the second consecutive manager who decided:-

'For my careers sake I'm better off watching Homes Under The Hammer than working at palace'.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I would much rather Paddy became the second consecutive manager who decided:-

'For my careers sake I'm better off watching Homes Under The Hammer than working at palace'.

Palace is like one of those episodes when they go back 8 months later to see the promised makeover of a run-down wreck, only to find the buyers have actually frittered the budget away elsewhere, and have done naff all.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
For sheer entertainment value, this close season has already exceeded the Steve Bruce debacle for the Croydon comedy collective.

If Paddy does bin them , they will struggle to ever match it.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
For sheer entertainment value, this close season has already exceeded the Steve Bruce debacle for the Croydon comedy collective.

If Paddy does bin them , they will struggle to ever match it.

The lengths they go to to try to make future Amazon documentaries interesting! That said if Viera does decide to turn them down then this should and must be turned into musical "Great Expectations - The Other End of the Spectrum"

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Indeed, even if Paddy sings for them, there is still the capacity for a Frank DeBoer style meltdown.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm pleased 'Paddy' is catching on.

Obviously I don't mean to be dismissive of Patrick Viera.
I'm very much dismissing the office!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here