Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Any update on Vieira? Surely he’s not having second thoughts now he’s been to the ground, seen the training facilities and realised the squad rebuilding budget is no where near enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Any update on Vieira? Surely he’s not having second thoughts now he’s been to the ground, seen the training facilities and realised the squad rebuilding budget is no where near enough.

I think they are waiting for Roy's contract to expire. It's normal business practice apparently.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017

Maybe they showed him the canteen menu; rat flambée is hardly going to attract the discerning former Premier League champion

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Paddy "I left England 16 years ago, what improvements have you made to Selhurst"
Charming "Well we have these plans, other than that it's just how you left it".

Paddy "Vous sont shitting moi?"

Last edited:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I think they are waiting for Roy's contract to expire. It's normal business practice apparently.[/QUOTE]

So is submitting your accounts on time.... Guess who are late with theirs again? One clue, the owner has a company named smoke & mirrors....

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
so, IF I have got this right, then most of Palaces Premier League squad from last season all became free agents at midnight yesterday, Patrick Viera who was due to be announced as the official manager sometime yesterday wasn't, (in exactly the same way Favre was going to be announced )

So Palace , with pre-season starting in a matter of days officially have no manager, few player coaches, and virtually no first team players under contract.

With Everton and Spurs (finally) sorting out their managerial woes, this must leave Palace in the worst ever position any team has ever been in whilst preparing for a new season

I actually feel sorry for the majority of Palace fans (Not the Dougies , or the Ultras of course) as they must be wondering just what the **** is going on

Now, it's funny that you should mention the ultras...

Parrish- "Have you got a black shirt, and are you a little prat?"
Little Prat- "Yes, and yes."
Parrish- "Good boy, you go to the top of the list..."

https://www.cpfc.co.uk/news/tickets...e-holmesdale-road-singing-section/2021-06-24/

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Now, it's funny that you should mention the ultras...

Parrish- "Have you got a black shirt, and are you a little prat?"
Little Prat- "Yes, and yes."
Parrish- "Good boy, you go to the top of the list..."

https://www.cpfc.co.uk/news/tickets...e-holmesdale-road-singing-section/2021-06-24/

Didn’t we try to do the same in the G/H block at withers and people on here demanding that if anyone didn’t sing in the current north stand they should be removed to the west stand?

Seems infinitely sensible to me what they are suggesting…keep the singers all together so the rest of us can all sleep in peace.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
8 and 2 of those were injured , the 3 a side game was played behind closed shed doors , the final score was 0-0 .

With Vierra and Beaky playing rush goalie and Woy replacing one of the 4 jumpers for goalposts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Lazy journalists reporting that Paddy V will attract loans from The Arse. I say lazy, but in truth it is sad.

I hope those out of contract players when they inevitably get offered short contracts on less favourable terms tell Beaky to go fukk himself for leaving them out to dry for so long.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
‘ Please note that places will be limited and the club has the final say on which applications are successful.’

Hahahahahahahahahhah they really are a shambles of an outfit :lol:

But somehow always manage to end up higher in the league table than the smooth well run club like Brighton, and lets face it for most normal fans thats what really counts.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I think personally the palace academy has been successful over the years, you may disagree.

I agree. I liked the first one best and to make seven movies it has to be classed as a successful franchise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here