Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
This has amused me, I’ll be honest.

The thought of Palace behaving like a rancid old whore, flashing her knickers at all the available males, and all of them turning their noses up at her, because they can see she is a pox ridden old strumpet until a very desperate young virgin who’ll do anything to pop his cherry, accepts her increasingly desperate advances.

It is quite marvellous.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Best prepare yourself, for your club being labelled as RACIST by all the usual media talking heads, whenever Viera ultimately gets sacked - even if he's been there four years, and taken you down to League Two.

Doubt it - that was Townsends dad wasn’t it - I’m sure there was an anti Brighton element to his stupid comments he was forced to apologise for…

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Doubt it - that was Townsends dad wasn’t it - I’m sure there was an anti Brighton element to his stupid comments he was forced to apologise for…

John Barnes, who should have known better, too

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Maybe they should do the ground tour and unveiling of the transfer budget a bit earlier in the discussions with potential managers. Might help speed up the rejections

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Wednesday is nearly over. I thought it was all being finalized yesterday.
Being an optimist he's now rejected them but agreed to keep schtum while they go begging elsewhere and the palace insider who keeps telling the press they've got their man has been locked inside the mythical ringfence.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Strangely quiet - 3hrs 54 mins til 11 players are out of contract… and a manager with no time to watch them etc… #CPFC2010

So it's not all bad news for the out of work players?

Aside from Edu who are Paddy's connections to Arsenal?

It's not the owner, board, manager, coaches or (obviously) players.
It's he even siding with that Egg bloke trying to buy the club?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Wednesday is nearly over. I thought it was all being finalized yesterday.
Being an optimist he's now rejected them but agreed to keep schtum while they go begging elsewhere and the palace insider who keeps telling the press they've got their man has been locked inside the mythical ringfence.

I’m quite happy for him to accept - can’t see him rejecting a prem job given his record either.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
This has amused me, I’ll be honest.

The thought of Palace behaving like a rancid old whore, flashing her knickers at all the available males, and all of them turning their noses up at her, because they can see she is a pox ridden old strumpet until a very desperate young virgin who’ll do anything to pop his cherry, accepts her increasingly desperate advances.

It is quite marvellous.

Sounds like an average night out at Joanna’s. Baby sailors and Joanna’s …. great entertainment.

Back on topic …. Magnificent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Except we had him in the plan before we released Hughton and didn't flog ourselves around most of the out of work coaches prior to appointing our fifth or sixth choice

Hodgson is still being paid by Palace until tomorrow as he wasn’t sacked and is running his contact down, so they couldn’t appoint a new manager before then…well they could but what would the point be…see Spurs & Everton.

If it is Patrick his record is ok ish

On 11 June 2018, Vieira was appointed as the manager of Ligue 1 side Nice, departing New York City in the process.[121] In his first season in charge, he led the club to a seventh-placed finish in the league, one place greater than what the club had achieved in their previous league campaign under the management of Lucien Favre.[122]

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hodgson is still being paid by Palace until tomorrow as he wasn’t sacked and is running his contact down, so they couldn’t appoint a new manager before then…well they could but what would the point be…see Spurs & Everton.

On 11 June 2018, Vieira was appointed as the manager of Ligue 1 side Nice, departing New York City in the process.[121] In his first season in charge, he led the club to a seventh-placed finish in the league, one place greater than what the club had achieved in their previous league campaign under the management of Lucien Favre.[122]

8E7A5BCB-9A25-416F-893C-288F5D4A8013.jpeg

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

You’re pleased, we’re pleased.

Great stuff.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I liked Patrick Viera as a player, lucky enough to have seen him play many times at Highbury in that team.
He also seems like a decent bloke and a real leader.
I would like to see him do well and suceed, but he has gone to Palace so I can't.
To be honest when you add everything into the mix I can't see him doing very well at all.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
You’re pleased, we’re pleased.

Great stuff.

Good now let’s let the football on the pitch do the talking.

I don’t normally spend every evening on football forums but mrs Loz is watching sowing bee from series 1 till present, just to get me back for watching too much cricket and football.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Can't believe you had the audacity to write that. Surely you don't believe it as well?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton

But what was his second (and last) season at Nice like?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Can't believe you had the audacity to write that. Surely you don't believe it as well?

I was about to umm that as well.

I'm not going in 2-footed though, as [MENTION=13734]loz[/MENTION] is generally one of the less objectionable Palace posters on here, albeit a little misguided. I'm still chuckling at the "string of world class players produced by the Palace academy".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here