Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Are you sure the bowler wasn’t holding the batsman’s willy?

Actually one of our genuine cricket aficionados(it might have been Eeyore) suggested, when this last came up, that it wasn’t certain it was ever actually said - I prefer to think it was though
But did Illingworth relieve himself at the pavilion end?

The Germans were indeed everywhere, though. *****

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
So none of these players were actually connected to Palace when any of the activities took place? OK, but because they had Palace connections, lets call Palace out for it

As long as we can apply the same logic to anyone associated with the Albion....
Good luck with that Dan 🙂

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Are you sure the bowler wasn’t holding the batsman’s willy?

Actually one of our genuine cricket aficionados(it might have been Eeyore) suggested, when this last came up, that it wasn’t certain it was ever actually said - I prefer to think it was though
I'm fairly sure I've heard the commentary.
Edit: Obviously I was wrong.

Last edited:

eaglesdan

Sep 28, 2011
Selfish performance, wouldn’t pass, ruined the creativity of others, with rubbish shots not on.
Unsurprisingly, I thought the opposite. Showed some nice touches, but was probably not selfish enough. Only real shot was the volley that went high and wide, but still better than the Geoff Thomas performance from a few years back, especially that shot...

eaglesdan

Sep 28, 2011
Given a sizable number of Palace fans still call out Dunk for something he was found innocent of, and the "victim" admitted was untrue, that an ex-palace man is a registered sex offender, and the poogate driver farce ,Palace fans really dont have the high ground regarding calling anyone out
From recollection Dunk has admitted he was in the room, but not involved, but surely he could have stepped in. What about Biss who was under investigation but continued to be selected and played, like Arsenal did with Partey, but unlike the Red Mancs did with Greenwood. Shipperley is ex-Palace as you say, as are all the others that are being called out, whereas Dunk and Biss were Brighton players at the time. Not saying either were guilty, but people in glass houses etc, even if it is a Brighton message board

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
From recollection Dunk has admitted he was in the room, but not involved, but surely he could have stepped in. What about Biss who was under investigation but continued to be selected and played, like Arsenal did with Partey, but unlike the Red Mancs did with Greenwood. Shipperley is ex-Palace as you say, as are all the others that are being called out, whereas Dunk and Biss were Brighton players at the time. Not saying either were guilty, but people in glass houses etc, even if it is a Brighton message board

Raking over the coals from many years ago on a innocent young man, Dunk.

Bissouma .... my guess is that the club were fully informed throughout that Bissouma was not the perpetrator. I think they would've gone through the facts, accounts very carefully. As did Spurs by moving for him before the CPS/police decision.

Greenwood on screen is a prima facie women beater. We shouldn't craftily mix completely different events.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Bore off, Dougal. You clearly need reminding that this is the Albion forum.
He won't though PT. Palace forum fans think he's an irritating **** (thrush) and he thinks we love him on here by telling him to piss off regularly.
His Mummy loves him though and he's still on the tit.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
He won't though PT. Palace forum fans think he's an irritating **** (thrush) and he thinks we love him on here by telling him to piss off regularly.
You seem to follow me about like a bad repetitive smell splaff.

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
You’re right, mate, he won’t.

I seriously think he needs some help with his mental welfare - something I’ve suggested to him which he dismissed. Nonetheless, you have to consider the healthiness (or otherwise) of someone who, as a fan of our biggest rival, spends a very sizeable amount of their time on here and posts almost exclusively with the intent of winding us up.

He doesn’t make me angry any more, I just feel, for the sake of his mental health, he comes off NSC. I have no doubt he’d be a happier person for it.

Otherwise it’s a sad, little life he has.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Not the same at all. If you persist in propogating these lies, especially on here, I sincerely hope you get banned.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here