Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
A bloody tough start in life but that doesn't make it right.

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
Thankfully the International Break is nearly behind us, an in form Brighton take on lowly Ipswich, at home, whilst a struggling Palace play Leicester, I think we all know how this one plays out!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::mad:

Agent Goodnight is ready for them

(Edit: Seriously, I hope Buonanotte scores the winner against them, it'd be so much fun)

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Agent Goodnight is ready for them

(Edit: Seriously, I hope Buonanotte scores the winner against them, it'd be so much fun)
Where's Maupay when we need him :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: should be Knighted for his services to housery in Sport

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2011

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Match fixing .... drug dealing .... what next Palace?

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007

Attachments

• IMG_5023.jpeg
    IMG_5023.jpeg
    276.4 KB · Views: 28

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Palace player removes all reference to Palace from his socials. Trains alone. Good stuff.

Very unfortunate for Holding that he signed for Palace and not Chelsea where he would, at least, be training with 20 other outcasts and wouldn't get so lonely.

eaglesdan

Sep 28, 2011
So none of these players were actually connected to Palace when any of the activities took place? OK, but because they had Palace connections, lets call Palace out for it

As long as we can apply the same logic to anyone associated with the Albion....

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
So none of these players were actually connected to Palace when any of the activities took place? OK, but because they had Palace connections, lets call Palace out for it

As long as we can apply the same logic to anyone associated with the Albion....
Given a sizable number of Palace fans still call out Dunk for something he was found innocent of, and the "victim" admitted was untrue, that an ex-palace man is a registered sex offender, and the poogate driver farce ,Palace fans really dont have the high ground regarding calling anyone out

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Richards, Lineker , O'hara , Goldbridge all said similar..
except all (i believe) have said that although it was harsh it was the correct decision, and the dodgy ref panel have also said it was correct, and so even has Rice.
Harsh doesn't mean inncorect, we cant pick which rules we abide by (unless you are Man City obviously)

Reactions: cjd

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
except all (i believe) have said that although it was harsh it was the correct decision, and the dodgy ref panel have also said it was correct, and so even has Rice.
Harsh doesn't mean inncorect, we cant pick which rules we abide by (unless you are Man City obviously)
Richards definitely said it was one of the worst decision ever., Lineker said "Football has lost it's mind.
Ridiculous sentiment from both .

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
To be fair, Rob Holding is one of the worst footballers in the Premier League. And if he played in the Championship, he would be one of the worst players in the Championship. However, if he played in League One he would only be in the bottom 10% of players in League One. He would probably be ok in League Two.
I can't ever see his name mentioned without thinking of that classic bit of cricket commentary:

Batsman's Holding, bowler's Willey.

Childish, I know....

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I can't ever see his name mentioned without thinking of that classic bit of cricket commentary:

Childish, I know....
In our house we literally jumped for joy a couple of summers ago when we heard a cricket commenter say "and Willey's gone hard and long!"

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Generational talent Ebereche Eze came on for England last night*. He was bobbins.

* because both Cole Palmer and Phil Foden were not available.
Yeah, he was dog shit. I was quite surprised.

My guess is he will be spending more time with his family, going forward.

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry

Childish, I know....
Are you sure the bowler wasn’t holding the batsman’s willy?

Actually one of our genuine cricket aficionados(it might have been Eeyore) suggested, when this last came up, that it wasn’t certain it was ever actually said - I prefer to think it was though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here