Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Don't forget the 4 year start on us that gave them a £500m+ in PL & TV revenue advantage. I wonder what the Albion could have done with that. A bit more than adding cladding and clearing the guttering surely.
That 4 year head start resulted in the appointment of Frank de Boer and a 7 game losing start without a goal being scored. Outstanding.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

schmunk

Centrist Dad
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
The new stand has got zero funding in place,
But... ...the RINGFENCE?? :shrug:

buster keaton fence GIF by Maudit

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The passport in the drawer song sounded great tonight 🤣🙌

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
This is how it feels to be Palace,
This is how it feels to be small,
This is how it feels when your passport stays in the drawer.

[to the tune of 'This is how it feels' by the Inspiral Carpets]

Much appreciated

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
This is how it feels to be Palace,
This is how it feels to be small,
This is how it feels when your passport stays in the drawer.

[to the tune of 'This is how it feels' by the Inspiral Carpets]
:lol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I remember going to a "European game" at the Goldstone, I think it was Spurs playing as they had Day as the GK? Could be wrong. As you say it was in the summer, I only went along as thought it's the only chance of seeing European football at the Goldstone!

You know who else played for Spurs in that tournament? "Helping" them to an 8-0 defeat against FC Köln? :ROFLMAO:

alan-pardew-tottenham-spurs-intertoto-cup_3352385.png

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
20230528_074825.jpg

Article in The Times by Bouffant Bertie (I hate myself for reading it). Not worth the bother - it's a whiney bit of self aggrandisement. But this bit caught my eye.

Still peddling his bullshit.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Palace will be welcoming Luton to the EPL knocking them off bottom spot for stadiums

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
View attachment 161436
Article in The Times by Bouffant Bertie (I hate myself for reading it). Not worth the bother - it's a whiney bit of self aggrandisement. But this bit caught my eye.

Still peddling his bullshit.
Ive had advanced plans to disappoint Clare Grogan, for the best part of 40 years now.
(There was about 4 days, 23 years ago when it might not have been quite so disappointing - but that's now long gone)

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I was chatting to a Palace mate about us, and them. Firstly, he was actually quite complimentary about us, said we probably deserved top 4, but because of VAR, including against them, we had been shafted.
Said he wished Palaces recruitment was a fraction as good as ours.
He’s not over enthusiastic about Roy having another season, God forbid, was his actual words. Thinks that Parish will use the Zaha new contract situation as a fig leaf to cover very little or no new investment in the team.He even thinks that Palace could lose both Guita and Eze. Arsenal are apparently sniffing round,behind the scenes.
The new stand has got zero funding in place, and he agreed with me when I said I couldn’t believe they have frittered away 10 years of TV money.
This guy is an ex friend of Parish, they used to travel together to away matches. He still knows people on the inside.
Sounds like a good story that . You had me till you mentioned guita leaving, if you said Eze I’d have been worried.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here