Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
It it’s our pig, it’s in the same place as when I was a kid, the thought of my club moving somewhere else would really upset me. ( I am not having a go at Brighton here as I know what happened to your club, but ever time I pass the retail estate where the Goldstone was I feel a tinge of lose )

BTW nothing wrong with the Holmesdale end, good site lines, good seats an good bars and places to eat.
Notes that @loz skips around the Arthur Waite Stand ;) I know what you mean though.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The average last season looks like it was 24,000... so that's room for 10000 plastics?
Yes but that was in the Premier League where they got into Europe*. When they eventually go down, history tells us they get gates in the 15-17k range. None of the 24-26k average that we saw at the Amex.

*obviously I mean their version of a European tour - finishing one point above us in 10th place.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It it’s our pig, it’s in the same place as when I was a kid, the thought of my club moving somewhere else would really upset me. ( I am not having a go at Brighton here as I know what happened to your club, but ever time I pass the retail estate where the Goldstone was I feel a tinge of lose )

BTW nothing wrong with the Holmesdale end, good site lines, good seats an good bars and places to eat.
Are the smaller (and worse) than Greggs sausage rolls a fiver in the home end as well ?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
There are a couple of real dickheads on there who appear to be able to operate unmoderated.

You mean @Dougie 😂

The bloke still thinks I post over their under different names so I've been told and thinks him and his chums have one over on me because they know my names Dave.

Waiting for him to reply how one day I posted loads of times as I was board watching packets come through on wireshark for a security audit and had nothing better to do then give them facts instead of their version of history. 😀

Last edited:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
A lot of wishful thinking going on 🤔

The Colonel

Sep 4, 2023
Genuine question. Have they got plans to redevelop any other stands at Selhurst? The new one will obviously be a huge upgrade but it's going to look a bit odd if they keep the other three sides as they are surely?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Genuine question. Have they got plans to redevelop any other stands at Selhurst? The new one will obviously be a huge upgrade but it's going to look a bit odd if they keep the other three sides as they are surely?
The new stand will link in with the holmesdale and the Whitehorse stands, with the Arthur being the odd one out . There will be plans for this I’m sure .

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The new stand will link in with the holmesdale and the Whitehorse stands, with the Arthur being the odd one out . There will be plans for this I’m sure .

:laugh:

But getting back to reality, it sounds like you may be able to move your portacabins next season. A major step that you must be pleased about (you are all posting about it) and I hope you have lined up a big celebration for :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here