Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Gareth Barry was ours then - and Steve Cook - and Russell Martin. And any footballer who’s local pro club is BHA - wicked we’ve just been credited for many more players :thumbsup:

Yep and using his same daft logic, Dunk isn’t home grown as we signed him from Wimbledon as a school boy.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
By Palace logic , doesn’t it mean that Mr Tumble is not homegrown, cos didn’t he sing for them from United?

I can’t remember how old he was when they singed him.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
By Palace logic , doesn’t it mean that Mr Tumble is not homegrown, cos didn’t he sing for them from United?

I can’t remember how old he was when they singed him.

He was at Palace from a very young age, 9 or 10.
A TRUE academy graduate.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
He was at Palace from a very young age, 9 or 10.
A TRUE academy graduate.

But, then he left,he was formed at Manchester United and Cardiff City .

He left Palace as a punt for United, and they moulded him into the player he is today.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Why would he be banned ?
He’s on a Palace thread, he’s not de-railing the thread, and isn’t abusive, unlike some who follow him around the forum.
If being a Palace fan on a pisstaking Palace thread is a problem for some of you, there are hundreds of non Palace threads for your browsing.
Lighten up.

Sorry is this the BBS old man?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
You tell me, you’re a regular on there !!
You keep believing that Costal. I have not browsed the away end for a while, it was like a brainwashed cult where fiction was presented as fact.

I have heard that I do get accused of being serval posters tho which I find quite funny as it goes to show the delusion of you all and the effect I had on you all.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
You keep believing that COSTAL I have not browsed the away end for a while, it was like a brainwashed cult where fiction was presented as fact.

I have heard that I do get accused of being serval posters tho which I find quite funny as it goes to show the delusion of you all and the effect I had on you all.

I see your spelling hasn’t improved ???

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
It was meant to say COASTAL. And who the **** are you, the spelling police old man?

I see you have nothing to say about the fiction and facts bit. Goes to show I am correct.[/QUOTE

I must say, as far as visiting Brighton fans go on the BBS , you were one of the worse.
Trolling over 100 posts in a day, you was an embarrasment, and you had some strong competition.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I must say, as far as visiting Brighton fans go on the BBS , you were one of the worse.
Trolling over 100 posts in a day, you was an embarrasment, and you had some strong competition.

It’s worst - not worse.

It’s ‘were’ not ‘was an embarrassment’ - that is one of the most chavy, pikey phrases out there and we don’t want it infiltrating into our Sussex board. You thick ****.

Now go spend your Saturday night some other way you sad old man.

You messed the quote up too you thick bellend - I’ve fixed it.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
It was meant to say COASTAL. And who the **** are you, the spelling police old man?

I see you have nothing to say about the fiction and facts bit. Goes to show I am correct.[/QUOTE

If he is a troll for visiting the lamentable BBS, surely you are hung by your own petard as you seem to spend an inordinate amount of time on NSC.
The phrase, pot, kettle springs readily to mind.
And you are a troll , even if you do try to deny it.

P.S. It’s ‘ You WERE an embarrassment’ not You WAS an embarrassment’

Your spelling may be okay, but, your grammar needs work.

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If he is a troll for visiting the lamentable BBS, surely you are hung by your own petard as you seem to spend an inordinate amount of time on NSC.

No he’s a ‘wannabe troll’ - ie tries to do it but isn’t very good at all... Also bites at every bit of bait out out there - not the brightest spark - well by normal standards - prob like Einstein in Croydon :lol:

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Se20;9728649[/QUOTE said:

Not that I have to explain my self, and have many times, the day you are referring too was a day I was monitoring new server traffic and basically had to sit at a screen making sure there were no inconsistencies. I was just replying to those that was speaking and putting them straight with facts instead of fiction.. I past the time well and was great fun.

Also see below..

It’s worst - not worse.

It’s ‘were’ not ‘was an embarrassment’ - that is one of the most chavy, pikey phrases out there and we don’t want it infiltrating into our Sussex board. You thick ****.

P.S. It’s ‘ You WERE an embarrassment’ not You WAS an embarrassment’

Your spelling may be okay, but, your grammar needs work.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
It’s worst - not worse.

Wow, what a angry melon head you are !
You do realise pikey is a racist term don’t you ?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Wow, what a angry melon head you are !
You do realise pikey is a racist term don’t you ?

It is clear that there is “no intended racist reference” by Sheebo. Whilst the word ‘pikey’ has evolved into common parlance among a number of people to mean ‘chavvy’ or ‘cheap’, NSC readers will not necessarily associate it with the Gypsy and Traveller communities.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here