Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Very strange behaviour indeed. I’m sure the mods will be on top of this type of trolling .

Indeed.

Great work [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] :clap2:

Particularly loving the Sainsbury's reference. It's not used enough these days.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Reported.

Pib9c7G.gif

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton

This has made my day, great start to the weekend.

The biggest Palace troll reporting an Albion fan on an Albion forum.

I could NEVER make you look as stupid as you yourself have done.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I guess their biggest fear, after now having it confirmed, without doubt, they're a one man team, is losing Mr Tumble in the January window?

Just to be clear [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] this isn't aimed directly at you so I think I've managed to circumvent a one year NSC ban for trolling.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I guess their biggest fear, after now having it confirmed, without doubt, they're a one man team, is losing Mr Tumble in the January window?

Just to be clear [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] this isn't aimed directly at you so I think I've managed to circumvent a one year NSC ban for trolling.

No offence taken Tim. Wilf has 7 goals now so we will miss him.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
No offence taken Tim. Wilf has 7 goals now so we will miss him.

Is that a resigned to losing him or, as some have been saying, cash in now whilst you can still get a pay out from him and free up some wages?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Not wanting to through any buns but how can a Brighton fan get reported to a Mod by a palace scum bag on a Brighton fan site.... wtf???

He has constantly abused me on every post I make so I’m within my rights to report him. Wether the mods act on it is another matter, I won’t hold my breath.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Is that a resigned to losing him or, as some have been saying, cash in now whilst you can still get a pay out from him and free up some wages?

If we get a offer near to our valuation he will go. Wilf is a palace legend and will never be forgotten.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
If we get a offer near to our valuation he will go. Wilf is a palace legend and will never be forgotten.

Isn't that the same problem though, every window, you have a high valuation and Wilf wants sky high wages therefore nothing happens, but his age will start to play against him if he doesn't jump soon.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016

Whilst Wilf has finally learned to run and stay upright at the same time , resulting in what has to be acknowledged is an outstanding start to the season, he still isnt worth anything like the reported fee Palace would want for him. There must be a concern that come January and the fee is too high to be seriously entertained by any club the old Wilf will return, and toys will be thrown from his pram.
He is now no longer the young talent, but is quickly approaching the "such natural talent, never fully realised" stage of his career. His value to other clubs will start to fall after the next transfer window, as his time at the top starts to look limited. His best years to come becomes his best years behind him.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Being of a certain age I never understood “Snowflake”...
I believe I’ve just got it sussed!

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Whilst Wilf has finally learned to run and stay upright at the same time , resulting in what has to be acknowledged is an outstanding start to the season, he still isnt worth anything like the reported fee Palace would want for him. There must be a concern that come January and the fee is too high to be seriously entertained by any club the old Wilf will return, and toys will be thrown from his pram.
He is now no longer the young talent, but is quickly approaching the "such natural talent, never fully realised" stage of his career. His value to other clubs will start to fall after the next transfer window, as his time at the top starts to look limited. His best years to come becomes his best years behind him.

If I was a struggling club with money to donate to CPFC2010 I would be looking at buying Eze ahead of Zaha.

If Eze continues to improve and produce solid displays they are probably both worth similar amounts, £35m?
But you would be getting more seasons out of Eze, a lower salary and you wouldn't have to deal with Zaha's super-agent Pini Zahavi.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
He has quite rightly constantly abused me on every post I make so I’m within my rights to report him. Wether the mods act on it is another matter, I won’t hold my breath.

Dry your crocodile tears you sad prick. You came on here pretending to be a female, and only re-appearing when Palace win and especially when they beat us. Palace score 5 and Wilf scores two and here you are.

My boss is a Palace fan and also two work colleagues, all fine blokes.

I will never accept you as a decent poster on here because you are not and never will be. You are a troll and I will continue to call you very rude names.

Now do us ALL a favour and piss off somewhere else sad act. As I said before, even the BBS think you are a self flagellator.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
That's pretty desperate, not to Fúck off when you are told to, from somewhere where people believe unanimously that you are a ****

And getting agreement on NSC is an achievement in itself :wanker:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
If I was a struggling club with money to donate to CPFC2010 I would be looking at buying Eze ahead of Zaha.

If Eze continues to improve and produce solid displays they are probably both worth similar amounts, £35m?
But you would be getting more seasons out of Eze, a lower salary and you wouldn't have to deal with Zaha's super-agent Pini Zahavi.

Surely they've got to cash in on Mr Tumble this January, freeing up his wages alone make that a huge bonus for CPFC2010Ltd (t/a Ten Pence In The Pound Shop)?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here